Camgian’s Gary Butler named to post at Vanderbilt University
Vanderbilt taps Butler
Camgian chairman and CEO Gary Butler has been named vice chair of Vanderbilt University School of Engineering’s Board of Visitors. Butler is a 1994 graduate of Vanderbilt University with a master’s degree in mechanical engineering. After graduating from Vanderbilt, Butler went on to receive his doctoral degree from the University of Cambridge.
In 2006, he founded Camgian Microsystems.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports