Camgian’s Gary Butler named to post at Vanderbilt University
Vanderbilt taps Butler
Camgian chairman and CEO Gary Butler has been named vice chair of Vanderbilt University School of Engineering’s Board of Visitors. Butler is a 1994 graduate of Vanderbilt University with a master’s degree in mechanical engineering. After graduating from Vanderbilt, Butler went on to receive his doctoral degree from the University of Cambridge.
In 2006, he founded Camgian Microsystems.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point