Camgian’s Gary Butler named to post at Vanderbilt University
Vanderbilt taps Butler
Camgian chairman and CEO Gary Butler has been named vice chair of Vanderbilt University School of Engineering’s Board of Visitors. Butler is a 1994 graduate of Vanderbilt University with a master’s degree in mechanical engineering. After graduating from Vanderbilt, Butler went on to receive his doctoral degree from the University of Cambridge.
In 2006, he founded Camgian Microsystems.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force