Camgian’s Gary Butler named to post at Vanderbilt University
Vanderbilt taps Butler
Camgian chairman and CEO Gary Butler has been named vice chair of Vanderbilt University School of Engineering’s Board of Visitors. Butler is a 1994 graduate of Vanderbilt University with a master’s degree in mechanical engineering. After graduating from Vanderbilt, Butler went on to receive his doctoral degree from the University of Cambridge.
In 2006, he founded Camgian Microsystems.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast