Chef Damien Cavicchi named regional director of culinary operations
The Blake at Flowood and The Blake at Township recently welcomed chef Damien Cavicchi as regional director of culinary operations. Cavicchi joins The Blake with extensive experience in high-end restaurants under his belt, most recently at the historic Biltmore Estate in Asheville, N.C., where he served as corporate executive chef for five years. He also owned his own Asheville restaurants, Clingman Cafe and also Sugo.
Cavicchi has moved to Central Mississippi with his wife and five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.