Chef Damien Cavicchi named regional director of culinary operations
The Blake at Flowood and The Blake at Township recently welcomed chef Damien Cavicchi as regional director of culinary operations. Cavicchi joins The Blake with extensive experience in high-end restaurants under his belt, most recently at the historic Biltmore Estate in Asheville, N.C., where he served as corporate executive chef for five years. He also owned his own Asheville restaurants, Clingman Cafe and also Sugo.
Cavicchi has moved to Central Mississippi with his wife and five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that