Chef Damien Cavicchi named regional director of culinary operations
The Blake at Flowood and The Blake at Township recently welcomed chef Damien Cavicchi as regional director of culinary operations. Cavicchi joins The Blake with extensive experience in high-end restaurants under his belt, most recently at the historic Biltmore Estate in Asheville, N.C., where he served as corporate executive chef for five years. He also owned his own Asheville restaurants, Clingman Cafe and also Sugo.
Cavicchi has moved to Central Mississippi with his wife and five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags