Chef Damien Cavicchi named regional director of culinary operations
The Blake at Flowood and The Blake at Township recently welcomed chef Damien Cavicchi as regional director of culinary operations. Cavicchi joins The Blake with extensive experience in high-end restaurants under his belt, most recently at the historic Biltmore Estate in Asheville, N.C., where he served as corporate executive chef for five years. He also owned his own Asheville restaurants, Clingman Cafe and also Sugo.
Cavicchi has moved to Central Mississippi with his wife and five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny