Chef Damien Cavicchi named regional director of culinary operations
The Blake at Flowood and The Blake at Township recently welcomed chef Damien Cavicchi as regional director of culinary operations. Cavicchi joins The Blake with extensive experience in high-end restaurants under his belt, most recently at the historic Biltmore Estate in Asheville, N.C., where he served as corporate executive chef for five years. He also owned his own Asheville restaurants, Clingman Cafe and also Sugo.
Cavicchi has moved to Central Mississippi with his wife and five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money