Keesler Federal Credit Union committee and board members elected
At Keesler Federal Credit Union’s 2014 Annual Membership Meeting, James Hollingsworth and Josie King were re-elected to the 2014-2015 board of directors. The 2014-2015 Board of Directors are as follows:
The board officers are: Hollingsworth (chairman); Jerry Caldwell (vice chairman); Richard Moss (treasurer); Jamie Perronne (secretary); Cynthia Payne Childers (member); Jon Rivera (member); and King (member).
The Board also appointed the Supervisory Committee as follows: Bobby Landry (chairman); Mike Ladner; Allan L. Micksch; and Gregory Todd.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation