Keesler Federal Credit Union committee and board members elected
At Keesler Federal Credit Union’s 2014 Annual Membership Meeting, James Hollingsworth and Josie King were re-elected to the 2014-2015 board of directors. The 2014-2015 Board of Directors are as follows:
The board officers are: Hollingsworth (chairman); Jerry Caldwell (vice chairman); Richard Moss (treasurer); Jamie Perronne (secretary); Cynthia Payne Childers (member); Jon Rivera (member); and King (member).
The Board also appointed the Supervisory Committee as follows: Bobby Landry (chairman); Mike Ladner; Allan L. Micksch; and Gregory Todd.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren