Keesler Federal Credit Union committee and board members elected
At Keesler Federal Credit Union’s 2014 Annual Membership Meeting, James Hollingsworth and Josie King were re-elected to the 2014-2015 board of directors. The 2014-2015 Board of Directors are as follows:
The board officers are: Hollingsworth (chairman); Jerry Caldwell (vice chairman); Richard Moss (treasurer); Jamie Perronne (secretary); Cynthia Payne Childers (member); Jon Rivera (member); and King (member).
The Board also appointed the Supervisory Committee as follows: Bobby Landry (chairman); Mike Ladner; Allan L. Micksch; and Gregory Todd.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center