Keesler Federal Credit Union committee and board members elected
At Keesler Federal Credit Union’s 2014 Annual Membership Meeting, James Hollingsworth and Josie King were re-elected to the 2014-2015 board of directors. The 2014-2015 Board of Directors are as follows:
The board officers are: Hollingsworth (chairman); Jerry Caldwell (vice chairman); Richard Moss (treasurer); Jamie Perronne (secretary); Cynthia Payne Childers (member); Jon Rivera (member); and King (member).
The Board also appointed the Supervisory Committee as follows: Bobby Landry (chairman); Mike Ladner; Allan L. Micksch; and Gregory Todd.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping