Keesler Federal Credit Union committee and board members elected
At Keesler Federal Credit Union’s 2014 Annual Membership Meeting, James Hollingsworth and Josie King were re-elected to the 2014-2015 board of directors. The 2014-2015 Board of Directors are as follows:
The board officers are: Hollingsworth (chairman); Jerry Caldwell (vice chairman); Richard Moss (treasurer); Jamie Perronne (secretary); Cynthia Payne Childers (member); Jon Rivera (member); and King (member).
The Board also appointed the Supervisory Committee as follows: Bobby Landry (chairman); Mike Ladner; Allan L. Micksch; and Gregory Todd.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state