Larry Porter receives Gulf States Shipbuilders Consortium Navigator Award
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College master trainer Larry Porter recently received the Gulf States Shipbuilders Consortium (GSSC) Navigator Award in Biloxi. Porter oversees the welding and maritime programs at MGCCC.
Porter was recognized because of his leadership resulting in training and placing approximately 670 welders in the shipbuilding/maritime industry in the past year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41