Larry Porter receives Gulf States Shipbuilders Consortium Navigator Award
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College master trainer Larry Porter recently received the Gulf States Shipbuilders Consortium (GSSC) Navigator Award in Biloxi. Porter oversees the welding and maritime programs at MGCCC.
Porter was recognized because of his leadership resulting in training and placing approximately 670 welders in the shipbuilding/maritime industry in the past year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager