Magnolia State Bank welcomes Anne Carol Johnson
Magnolia State Bank welcomes Anne Carol Johnson was as business development officer at the Hattiesburg office. A native of Laurel, Johnson studied marketing at the University of Southern Mississippi and has over 16 years of commercial and residential mortgage experience. She has been working as a commercial banker in the Hattiesburg market since 2007. Previously, she developed and maintained the real estate division of her family=-owned law practice in Gulfport for nine years. She attends continuing education courses annually and is active in the community.
Johnson has two sons, Jacob and Kray.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money