Magnolia State Bank welcomes Anne Carol Johnson
Magnolia State Bank welcomes Anne Carol Johnson was as business development officer at the Hattiesburg office. A native of Laurel, Johnson studied marketing at the University of Southern Mississippi and has over 16 years of commercial and residential mortgage experience. She has been working as a commercial banker in the Hattiesburg market since 2007. Previously, she developed and maintained the real estate division of her family=-owned law practice in Gulfport for nine years. She attends continuing education courses annually and is active in the community.
Johnson has two sons, Jacob and Kray.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi