Magnolia State Bank welcomes Anne Carol Johnson
Magnolia State Bank welcomes Anne Carol Johnson was as business development officer at the Hattiesburg office. A native of Laurel, Johnson studied marketing at the University of Southern Mississippi and has over 16 years of commercial and residential mortgage experience. She has been working as a commercial banker in the Hattiesburg market since 2007. Previously, she developed and maintained the real estate division of her family=-owned law practice in Gulfport for nine years. She attends continuing education courses annually and is active in the community.
Johnson has two sons, Jacob and Kray.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau