Magnolia State Bank welcomes Anne Carol Johnson
Magnolia State Bank welcomes Anne Carol Johnson was as business development officer at the Hattiesburg office. A native of Laurel, Johnson studied marketing at the University of Southern Mississippi and has over 16 years of commercial and residential mortgage experience. She has been working as a commercial banker in the Hattiesburg market since 2007. Previously, she developed and maintained the real estate division of her family=-owned law practice in Gulfport for nine years. She attends continuing education courses annually and is active in the community.
Johnson has two sons, Jacob and Kray.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option