Magnolia State Bank welcomes Anne Carol Johnson
Magnolia State Bank welcomes Anne Carol Johnson was as business development officer at the Hattiesburg office. A native of Laurel, Johnson studied marketing at the University of Southern Mississippi and has over 16 years of commercial and residential mortgage experience. She has been working as a commercial banker in the Hattiesburg market since 2007. Previously, she developed and maintained the real estate division of her family=-owned law practice in Gulfport for nine years. She attends continuing education courses annually and is active in the community.
Johnson has two sons, Jacob and Kray.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center