Mississippi State Hospital honors workers
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with April anniversaries for their years of service to the hospital. Award recipients include: Mariah Rogers of Canton (20 years); Michael A. Moore of Magee (one year); Patricia Mahaffey of Pearl (10 years); Ebony Elbert of Ridgeland (one year); Misty Morgan of Florence (five years); Phillip Walker of Jackson (25 years); Michael Gordon of Clinton (10 years); Mary Hart of Florence (25 years); Kevin Bessonette of Florence (25 years); Nicholas Horton of Jackson (one year); and Brittany Jones of Jackson (one year).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office