Mississippi State Hospital honors workers
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with April anniversaries for their years of service to the hospital. Award recipients include: Mariah Rogers of Canton (20 years); Michael A. Moore of Magee (one year); Patricia Mahaffey of Pearl (10 years); Ebony Elbert of Ridgeland (one year); Misty Morgan of Florence (five years); Phillip Walker of Jackson (25 years); Michael Gordon of Clinton (10 years); Mary Hart of Florence (25 years); Kevin Bessonette of Florence (25 years); Nicholas Horton of Jackson (one year); and Brittany Jones of Jackson (one year).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases