Mississippi State Hospital honors workers
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with April anniversaries for their years of service to the hospital. Award recipients include: Mariah Rogers of Canton (20 years); Michael A. Moore of Magee (one year); Patricia Mahaffey of Pearl (10 years); Ebony Elbert of Ridgeland (one year); Misty Morgan of Florence (five years); Phillip Walker of Jackson (25 years); Michael Gordon of Clinton (10 years); Mary Hart of Florence (25 years); Kevin Bessonette of Florence (25 years); Nicholas Horton of Jackson (one year); and Brittany Jones of Jackson (one year).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators