Mississippi State Hospital honors workers
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with April anniversaries for their years of service to the hospital. Award recipients include: Mariah Rogers of Canton (20 years); Michael A. Moore of Magee (one year); Patricia Mahaffey of Pearl (10 years); Ebony Elbert of Ridgeland (one year); Misty Morgan of Florence (five years); Phillip Walker of Jackson (25 years); Michael Gordon of Clinton (10 years); Mary Hart of Florence (25 years); Kevin Bessonette of Florence (25 years); Nicholas Horton of Jackson (one year); and Brittany Jones of Jackson (one year).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending