Mississippi State Hospital honors workers
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with April anniversaries for their years of service to the hospital. Award recipients include: Mariah Rogers of Canton (20 years); Michael A. Moore of Magee (one year); Patricia Mahaffey of Pearl (10 years); Ebony Elbert of Ridgeland (one year); Misty Morgan of Florence (five years); Phillip Walker of Jackson (25 years); Michael Gordon of Clinton (10 years); Mary Hart of Florence (25 years); Kevin Bessonette of Florence (25 years); Nicholas Horton of Jackson (one year); and Brittany Jones of Jackson (one year).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal