Nancy C. Montz joines Memorial Physician Clinics
Memorial Physician Clinics recently welcomed Nancy C. Montz, MD, in the practice of internal medicine. Montz graduated with her undergraduate degree from the University of New Orleans. She earned her medical doctorate from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine in New Orleans. Shwe completed her residency in internal medicine at LSU Health Sciences Center in New Orleans.
Montz is board certified in internal medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending