Nancy C. Montz joines Memorial Physician Clinics
Memorial Physician Clinics recently welcomed Nancy C. Montz, MD, in the practice of internal medicine. Montz graduated with her undergraduate degree from the University of New Orleans. She earned her medical doctorate from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine in New Orleans. Shwe completed her residency in internal medicine at LSU Health Sciences Center in New Orleans.
Montz is board certified in internal medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program