Nancy C. Montz joines Memorial Physician Clinics
Memorial Physician Clinics recently welcomed Nancy C. Montz, MD, in the practice of internal medicine. Montz graduated with her undergraduate degree from the University of New Orleans. She earned her medical doctorate from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine in New Orleans. Shwe completed her residency in internal medicine at LSU Health Sciences Center in New Orleans.
Montz is board certified in internal medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren