Nancy C. Montz joines Memorial Physician Clinics
Memorial Physician Clinics recently welcomed Nancy C. Montz, MD, in the practice of internal medicine. Montz graduated with her undergraduate degree from the University of New Orleans. She earned her medical doctorate from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine in New Orleans. Shwe completed her residency in internal medicine at LSU Health Sciences Center in New Orleans.
Montz is board certified in internal medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues