Rick Hartzog named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center
Rick Hartzog of Ridgeland has been named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center. Hartzog earned a bachelor of science in computer science from Belhaven College and has nearly 20 years of experience working in the IT industry. He is highly skilled in project leadership, relationship management, vendor relations and strategic planning. Hartzog’s work experience has positioned him to successfully work with a variety of projects and prepared him to effectively manage cross-functional teams.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rick Hartzog named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money