Rick Hartzog named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center
Rick Hartzog of Ridgeland has been named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center. Hartzog earned a bachelor of science in computer science from Belhaven College and has nearly 20 years of experience working in the IT industry. He is highly skilled in project leadership, relationship management, vendor relations and strategic planning. Hartzog’s work experience has positioned him to successfully work with a variety of projects and prepared him to effectively manage cross-functional teams.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rick Hartzog named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year