Rick Hartzog named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center
Rick Hartzog of Ridgeland has been named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center. Hartzog earned a bachelor of science in computer science from Belhaven College and has nearly 20 years of experience working in the IT industry. He is highly skilled in project leadership, relationship management, vendor relations and strategic planning. Hartzog’s work experience has positioned him to successfully work with a variety of projects and prepared him to effectively manage cross-functional teams.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rick Hartzog named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'