Rick Hartzog named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center
Rick Hartzog of Ridgeland has been named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center. Hartzog earned a bachelor of science in computer science from Belhaven College and has nearly 20 years of experience working in the IT industry. He is highly skilled in project leadership, relationship management, vendor relations and strategic planning. Hartzog’s work experience has positioned him to successfully work with a variety of projects and prepared him to effectively manage cross-functional teams.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rick Hartzog named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center”
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison