Rick Hartzog named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center
Rick Hartzog of Ridgeland has been named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center. Hartzog earned a bachelor of science in computer science from Belhaven College and has nearly 20 years of experience working in the IT industry. He is highly skilled in project leadership, relationship management, vendor relations and strategic planning. Hartzog’s work experience has positioned him to successfully work with a variety of projects and prepared him to effectively manage cross-functional teams.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rick Hartzog named director of information technology at Madison River Oaks Medical Center”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate