Sumesh Arora testifies at U.S. Senate Agriculture Committee hearing
Sumesh Arora, Ph.D., vice president of Innovate Mississippi and director of Strategic Biomass Solutions, was recently invited to testify in Washington, D.C., at a U.S. Senate Agriculture Committee hearing. During the committee hearing, Arora delivered his testimony on the beneficial role advanced biofuels in Mississippi and the Southeastern United States play regionally in creating jobs and lowering gasoline prices.
Arora received a doctorate in international development from the University of Southern Mississippi, a master in materials science and engineering from the University of Central Florida and a bachelor of science in engineering with a major in electrical engineering and a minor in computer science also from the University of Central Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option