Sumesh Arora testifies at U.S. Senate Agriculture Committee hearing
Sumesh Arora, Ph.D., vice president of Innovate Mississippi and director of Strategic Biomass Solutions, was recently invited to testify in Washington, D.C., at a U.S. Senate Agriculture Committee hearing. During the committee hearing, Arora delivered his testimony on the beneficial role advanced biofuels in Mississippi and the Southeastern United States play regionally in creating jobs and lowering gasoline prices.
Arora received a doctorate in international development from the University of Southern Mississippi, a master in materials science and engineering from the University of Central Florida and a bachelor of science in engineering with a major in electrical engineering and a minor in computer science also from the University of Central Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference