Sumesh Arora testifies at U.S. Senate Agriculture Committee hearing
Sumesh Arora, Ph.D., vice president of Innovate Mississippi and director of Strategic Biomass Solutions, was recently invited to testify in Washington, D.C., at a U.S. Senate Agriculture Committee hearing. During the committee hearing, Arora delivered his testimony on the beneficial role advanced biofuels in Mississippi and the Southeastern United States play regionally in creating jobs and lowering gasoline prices.
Arora received a doctorate in international development from the University of Southern Mississippi, a master in materials science and engineering from the University of Central Florida and a bachelor of science in engineering with a major in electrical engineering and a minor in computer science also from the University of Central Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41