Sumesh Arora testifies at U.S. Senate Agriculture Committee hearing
Sumesh Arora, Ph.D., vice president of Innovate Mississippi and director of Strategic Biomass Solutions, was recently invited to testify in Washington, D.C., at a U.S. Senate Agriculture Committee hearing. During the committee hearing, Arora delivered his testimony on the beneficial role advanced biofuels in Mississippi and the Southeastern United States play regionally in creating jobs and lowering gasoline prices.
Arora received a doctorate in international development from the University of Southern Mississippi, a master in materials science and engineering from the University of Central Florida and a bachelor of science in engineering with a major in electrical engineering and a minor in computer science also from the University of Central Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager