Sumesh Arora testifies at U.S. Senate Agriculture Committee hearing
Sumesh Arora, Ph.D., vice president of Innovate Mississippi and director of Strategic Biomass Solutions, was recently invited to testify in Washington, D.C., at a U.S. Senate Agriculture Committee hearing. During the committee hearing, Arora delivered his testimony on the beneficial role advanced biofuels in Mississippi and the Southeastern United States play regionally in creating jobs and lowering gasoline prices.
Arora received a doctorate in international development from the University of Southern Mississippi, a master in materials science and engineering from the University of Central Florida and a bachelor of science in engineering with a major in electrical engineering and a minor in computer science also from the University of Central Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement