Anthony Jones gets nod at Waggoner Engineering
Waggoner Engineering has named Anthony Jones to the position of CADD III technician in the company’s water resources division. He joined Waggoner in 2013 as a CADD technician in the firm’s civil, structural and aviation division. Jones has more than 19 years experience as a designer/draftsman, and has worked on projects including the Milan road and pedestrian ADA compliance improvements in New Orleans and Camp Shelby sewer replacement in Hattiesburg.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in drafting and detail design from Jackson State University. Jones and his family reside in Jackson where he is active as band booster president of Callaway High School, and where he serves as a squad sergeant in the Hinds County Deputy Reserve Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so