Anthony Jones gets nod at Waggoner Engineering
Waggoner Engineering has named Anthony Jones to the position of CADD III technician in the company’s water resources division. He joined Waggoner in 2013 as a CADD technician in the firm’s civil, structural and aviation division. Jones has more than 19 years experience as a designer/draftsman, and has worked on projects including the Milan road and pedestrian ADA compliance improvements in New Orleans and Camp Shelby sewer replacement in Hattiesburg.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in drafting and detail design from Jackson State University. Jones and his family reside in Jackson where he is active as band booster president of Callaway High School, and where he serves as a squad sergeant in the Hinds County Deputy Reserve Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma