Anthony Jones gets nod at Waggoner Engineering
Waggoner Engineering has named Anthony Jones to the position of CADD III technician in the company’s water resources division. He joined Waggoner in 2013 as a CADD technician in the firm’s civil, structural and aviation division. Jones has more than 19 years experience as a designer/draftsman, and has worked on projects including the Milan road and pedestrian ADA compliance improvements in New Orleans and Camp Shelby sewer replacement in Hattiesburg.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in drafting and detail design from Jackson State University. Jones and his family reside in Jackson where he is active as band booster president of Callaway High School, and where he serves as a squad sergeant in the Hinds County Deputy Reserve Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program