Anthony Jones gets nod at Waggoner Engineering
Waggoner Engineering has named Anthony Jones to the position of CADD III technician in the company’s water resources division. He joined Waggoner in 2013 as a CADD technician in the firm’s civil, structural and aviation division. Jones has more than 19 years experience as a designer/draftsman, and has worked on projects including the Milan road and pedestrian ADA compliance improvements in New Orleans and Camp Shelby sewer replacement in Hattiesburg.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in drafting and detail design from Jackson State University. Jones and his family reside in Jackson where he is active as band booster president of Callaway High School, and where he serves as a squad sergeant in the Hinds County Deputy Reserve Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues