Baker Donelson again expands footprint in Florida
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2014
JACKSON — Baker Donelson has opened an office in Tallahassee, Fla., marking the law firm’s third new location in Florida in three years.
The firm’s chairman and CEO Ben C. Adams said, “Tallahassee is the next step in expanding our presence in the state and strengthens our ability to meet the needs of our clients who do business in Florida.”
Baker Donelson first entered Florida in November 2011 through a merger with the Orlando firm of Litchford & Christopher, then added a Fort Lauderdale location in August 2013.
With the addition of the Tallahassee office, Baker Donelson now has 20 offices in seven states across the Southeast, Texas and Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow