Becky Roberson named chief executive officer of Information & Quality Healthcare
Becky Roberson, senior vice president of Information & Quality Healthcare (IQH), has been named chief executive officer of Information & Quality Healthcare (IQH), the Mississippi Medicare quality improvement organization. A certified public accountant who has the B. S. degree in accounting from Belhaven College, Roberson has been with the organization for 26 years. The senior vice president since 2007, she has served as vice president of operations and chief financial officer of the company that also operates the Tobacco Quitline for Mississippi. She is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the North American Quitline Consortium, which she served as board of directors secretary. She has also chaired the American Health Quality Association’s finance and human resources network.
Roberson follows Dr. James S. McIlwain as chief executive officer. He has served as IQH president and chief executive officer since 1997 and is now assuming the duties of the IQH president of medical affairs. He has been with the company for over 20 years and has served in the capacities of review physician, medical director and principal clinical coordinator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations