Becky Roberson named chief executive officer of Information & Quality Healthcare
Becky Roberson, senior vice president of Information & Quality Healthcare (IQH), has been named chief executive officer of Information & Quality Healthcare (IQH), the Mississippi Medicare quality improvement organization. A certified public accountant who has the B. S. degree in accounting from Belhaven College, Roberson has been with the organization for 26 years. The senior vice president since 2007, she has served as vice president of operations and chief financial officer of the company that also operates the Tobacco Quitline for Mississippi. She is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the North American Quitline Consortium, which she served as board of directors secretary. She has also chaired the American Health Quality Association’s finance and human resources network.
Roberson follows Dr. James S. McIlwain as chief executive officer. He has served as IQH president and chief executive officer since 1997 and is now assuming the duties of the IQH president of medical affairs. He has been with the company for over 20 years and has served in the capacities of review physician, medical director and principal clinical coordinator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion