Beverly Martin named executive director of Gulf Coast branch of Hospitality and Restaurant Association
The Mississippi Hospitality and Restaurant Association has named Beverly Martin as its new executive director of the Gulf Coast chapter. Martin brings a wealth of experience as a non-profit executive, most recently as the executive director of the Mississippi Casino Operators Association. Her career in tourism included appointments to the Mississippi Coast Coliseum Commission, the Harrison County Tourism Commission and the Mississippi GOCOAST 20/20 Commission.
She was one of only two Mississippians first named “25 People to Watch” by Global Gaming Business magazine and has won numerous awards and accolades, including the “Billy Creel Excellence in Tourism Award.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015