Beverly Martin named executive director of Gulf Coast branch of Hospitality and Restaurant Association
The Mississippi Hospitality and Restaurant Association has named Beverly Martin as its new executive director of the Gulf Coast chapter. Martin brings a wealth of experience as a non-profit executive, most recently as the executive director of the Mississippi Casino Operators Association. Her career in tourism included appointments to the Mississippi Coast Coliseum Commission, the Harrison County Tourism Commission and the Mississippi GOCOAST 20/20 Commission.
She was one of only two Mississippians first named “25 People to Watch” by Global Gaming Business magazine and has won numerous awards and accolades, including the “Billy Creel Excellence in Tourism Award.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building