Beverly Martin named executive director of Gulf Coast branch of Hospitality and Restaurant Association
The Mississippi Hospitality and Restaurant Association has named Beverly Martin as its new executive director of the Gulf Coast chapter. Martin brings a wealth of experience as a non-profit executive, most recently as the executive director of the Mississippi Casino Operators Association. Her career in tourism included appointments to the Mississippi Coast Coliseum Commission, the Harrison County Tourism Commission and the Mississippi GOCOAST 20/20 Commission.
She was one of only two Mississippians first named “25 People to Watch” by Global Gaming Business magazine and has won numerous awards and accolades, including the “Billy Creel Excellence in Tourism Award.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets