Beverly Martin named executive director of Gulf Coast branch of Hospitality and Restaurant Association
The Mississippi Hospitality and Restaurant Association has named Beverly Martin as its new executive director of the Gulf Coast chapter. Martin brings a wealth of experience as a non-profit executive, most recently as the executive director of the Mississippi Casino Operators Association. Her career in tourism included appointments to the Mississippi Coast Coliseum Commission, the Harrison County Tourism Commission and the Mississippi GOCOAST 20/20 Commission.
She was one of only two Mississippians first named “25 People to Watch” by Global Gaming Business magazine and has won numerous awards and accolades, including the “Billy Creel Excellence in Tourism Award.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus