Bradley G. Clark promoted by Community Bank in Ellisville
Bradley G. Clark has been promoted to senior vice president for Community Bank in Ellisville. He joined Community Bank in 2009, and will now support the Ellisville location as office manager. Clark specializes in consumer, commercial and poultry lending.
Clark is a 2005 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, earning a degree in accounting. In 2012, he graduated from the School of Banking at the University of Mississippi.
Active in the community, Clark is the president of the Lions Club of Ellisville. He is also involved in MEC, AES, DECA, the Ellisville Revitalization Committee and is a 2011 graduate of Leadership Jones County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues