Bradley G. Clark promoted by Community Bank in Ellisville
Bradley G. Clark has been promoted to senior vice president for Community Bank in Ellisville. He joined Community Bank in 2009, and will now support the Ellisville location as office manager. Clark specializes in consumer, commercial and poultry lending.
Clark is a 2005 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, earning a degree in accounting. In 2012, he graduated from the School of Banking at the University of Mississippi.
Active in the community, Clark is the president of the Lions Club of Ellisville. He is also involved in MEC, AES, DECA, the Ellisville Revitalization Committee and is a 2011 graduate of Leadership Jones County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years