Bradley G. Clark promoted by Community Bank in Ellisville
Bradley G. Clark has been promoted to senior vice president for Community Bank in Ellisville. He joined Community Bank in 2009, and will now support the Ellisville location as office manager. Clark specializes in consumer, commercial and poultry lending.
Clark is a 2005 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, earning a degree in accounting. In 2012, he graduated from the School of Banking at the University of Mississippi.
Active in the community, Clark is the president of the Lions Club of Ellisville. He is also involved in MEC, AES, DECA, the Ellisville Revitalization Committee and is a 2011 graduate of Leadership Jones County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces