Bradley G. Clark promoted by Community Bank in Ellisville
Bradley G. Clark has been promoted to senior vice president for Community Bank in Ellisville. He joined Community Bank in 2009, and will now support the Ellisville location as office manager. Clark specializes in consumer, commercial and poultry lending.
Clark is a 2005 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, earning a degree in accounting. In 2012, he graduated from the School of Banking at the University of Mississippi.
Active in the community, Clark is the president of the Lions Club of Ellisville. He is also involved in MEC, AES, DECA, the Ellisville Revitalization Committee and is a 2011 graduate of Leadership Jones County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal