Neel-Schaffer welcomes Maria Scheitz
Maria Scheitz has joined Neel-Schaffer as a community planner in the Louisville office. Scheitz previously worked for the Louisville Metro Division of Planning and Design, the Boone County (Ky.) Planning Commission and the University of Cincinnati. She is experienced in land use planning, development review, land use code development, and GIS mapping and analysis.
Scheitz will have a variety of duties, including marketing, data collection and analysis, and research and development of planned studies. She holds a degree in sociology from the University of Louisville and a master of community planning from the University of Cincinnati.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history