Neel-Schaffer welcomes Maria Scheitz
Maria Scheitz has joined Neel-Schaffer as a community planner in the Louisville office. Scheitz previously worked for the Louisville Metro Division of Planning and Design, the Boone County (Ky.) Planning Commission and the University of Cincinnati. She is experienced in land use planning, development review, land use code development, and GIS mapping and analysis.
Scheitz will have a variety of duties, including marketing, data collection and analysis, and research and development of planned studies. She holds a degree in sociology from the University of Louisville and a master of community planning from the University of Cincinnati.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports