Neel-Schaffer welcomes Maria Scheitz
Maria Scheitz has joined Neel-Schaffer as a community planner in the Louisville office. Scheitz previously worked for the Louisville Metro Division of Planning and Design, the Boone County (Ky.) Planning Commission and the University of Cincinnati. She is experienced in land use planning, development review, land use code development, and GIS mapping and analysis.
Scheitz will have a variety of duties, including marketing, data collection and analysis, and research and development of planned studies. She holds a degree in sociology from the University of Louisville and a master of community planning from the University of Cincinnati.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment