Peoples Bank of Puckett promotes Jason Smith
Peoples Bank has promoted Jason Smith to loan officer at the Puckett Branch. Born and raised in Puckett, after earning his associates degree from Hinds County Community College, Smith joined Byars Appraisal as a licensed real estate appraiser from 1997-2012. He began working at Peoples Bank in 2012 as the real estate officer, located in Magee.
Smith is a member of Oak Grove Baptist Church where he serves as a Royal Ambassador teacher and on the Building and Grounds Committee. He and his wife, Kim, have two children: Blair, 11 and Will, 7. Smith and his children have been very involved in the Simpson County Junior Livestock Association, where both children show animals each year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love