Peoples Bank of Puckett promotes Jason Smith
Peoples Bank has promoted Jason Smith to loan officer at the Puckett Branch. Born and raised in Puckett, after earning his associates degree from Hinds County Community College, Smith joined Byars Appraisal as a licensed real estate appraiser from 1997-2012. He began working at Peoples Bank in 2012 as the real estate officer, located in Magee.
Smith is a member of Oak Grove Baptist Church where he serves as a Royal Ambassador teacher and on the Building and Grounds Committee. He and his wife, Kim, have two children: Blair, 11 and Will, 7. Smith and his children have been very involved in the Simpson County Junior Livestock Association, where both children show animals each year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey