Peoples Bank of Puckett promotes Jason Smith
Peoples Bank has promoted Jason Smith to loan officer at the Puckett Branch. Born and raised in Puckett, after earning his associates degree from Hinds County Community College, Smith joined Byars Appraisal as a licensed real estate appraiser from 1997-2012. He began working at Peoples Bank in 2012 as the real estate officer, located in Magee.
Smith is a member of Oak Grove Baptist Church where he serves as a Royal Ambassador teacher and on the Building and Grounds Committee. He and his wife, Kim, have two children: Blair, 11 and Will, 7. Smith and his children have been very involved in the Simpson County Junior Livestock Association, where both children show animals each year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that