Peoples Bank of Puckett promotes Jason Smith
Peoples Bank has promoted Jason Smith to loan officer at the Puckett Branch. Born and raised in Puckett, after earning his associates degree from Hinds County Community College, Smith joined Byars Appraisal as a licensed real estate appraiser from 1997-2012. He began working at Peoples Bank in 2012 as the real estate officer, located in Magee.
Smith is a member of Oak Grove Baptist Church where he serves as a Royal Ambassador teacher and on the Building and Grounds Committee. He and his wife, Kim, have two children: Blair, 11 and Will, 7. Smith and his children have been very involved in the Simpson County Junior Livestock Association, where both children show animals each year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags