Robert Bass tapped for leadership role with Corporate Management Incorporated
Corporate Management Incorporated has named former Long Beach Mayor Robert Bass as the company’s chief administrative officer. Bass, a certified public accountant, will oversee all day-to-day matters and fiscal activities. Bass brings over 20 years of experience in the public accounting industry, with a special expertise in tax compliance and financial planning. Prior to joining CMI, Bass served as project manager for Gulf Coast operations of the Institutions of Higher Learning. He also is the former executive director of the Mississippi State Personnel Board.
Bass received his juris doctor from University of Mississippi School of Law and a bachelor of science in accountancy from Mississippi State University. He and his wife, Becky, reside in Long Beach.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval