Robert Bass tapped for leadership role with Corporate Management Incorporated
Corporate Management Incorporated has named former Long Beach Mayor Robert Bass as the company’s chief administrative officer. Bass, a certified public accountant, will oversee all day-to-day matters and fiscal activities. Bass brings over 20 years of experience in the public accounting industry, with a special expertise in tax compliance and financial planning. Prior to joining CMI, Bass served as project manager for Gulf Coast operations of the Institutions of Higher Learning. He also is the former executive director of the Mississippi State Personnel Board.
Bass received his juris doctor from University of Mississippi School of Law and a bachelor of science in accountancy from Mississippi State University. He and his wife, Becky, reside in Long Beach.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program