Robert Bass tapped for leadership role with Corporate Management Incorporated
Corporate Management Incorporated has named former Long Beach Mayor Robert Bass as the company’s chief administrative officer. Bass, a certified public accountant, will oversee all day-to-day matters and fiscal activities. Bass brings over 20 years of experience in the public accounting industry, with a special expertise in tax compliance and financial planning. Prior to joining CMI, Bass served as project manager for Gulf Coast operations of the Institutions of Higher Learning. He also is the former executive director of the Mississippi State Personnel Board.
Bass received his juris doctor from University of Mississippi School of Law and a bachelor of science in accountancy from Mississippi State University. He and his wife, Becky, reside in Long Beach.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19