Robert Bass tapped for leadership role with Corporate Management Incorporated
Corporate Management Incorporated has named former Long Beach Mayor Robert Bass as the company’s chief administrative officer. Bass, a certified public accountant, will oversee all day-to-day matters and fiscal activities. Bass brings over 20 years of experience in the public accounting industry, with a special expertise in tax compliance and financial planning. Prior to joining CMI, Bass served as project manager for Gulf Coast operations of the Institutions of Higher Learning. He also is the former executive director of the Mississippi State Personnel Board.
Bass received his juris doctor from University of Mississippi School of Law and a bachelor of science in accountancy from Mississippi State University. He and his wife, Becky, reside in Long Beach.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three