Scott Pickering, Gus Brand earn promotions earn promotions at Community Bank
Scott Pickering was recently promoted to senior vice president at Community Bank, Coast. Pickering joined the bank in 2007 after graduating from the University of Mississippi with a degree in banking and finance. He is also soon to complete his studies at the LSU Graduate School of Banking. He has quickly become one of the top-producing loan officers at CBC.
Pickering serves as vice president of finance on the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce board. He resides in Gulfport with his wife, Emily, and daughter, Vera Grace.
Also, Gus Brand has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank’s Brandon office. Brand started his career with Community Bank working summers as a teller and then later interning in the accounting department. Upon graduation, Brand started full-time as a credit analyst.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues