Scott Pickering, Gus Brand earn promotions earn promotions at Community Bank
Scott Pickering was recently promoted to senior vice president at Community Bank, Coast. Pickering joined the bank in 2007 after graduating from the University of Mississippi with a degree in banking and finance. He is also soon to complete his studies at the LSU Graduate School of Banking. He has quickly become one of the top-producing loan officers at CBC.
Pickering serves as vice president of finance on the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce board. He resides in Gulfport with his wife, Emily, and daughter, Vera Grace.
Also, Gus Brand has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank’s Brandon office. Brand started his career with Community Bank working summers as a teller and then later interning in the accounting department. Upon graduation, Brand started full-time as a credit analyst.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release