Scott Pickering, Gus Brand earn promotions earn promotions at Community Bank
Scott Pickering was recently promoted to senior vice president at Community Bank, Coast. Pickering joined the bank in 2007 after graduating from the University of Mississippi with a degree in banking and finance. He is also soon to complete his studies at the LSU Graduate School of Banking. He has quickly become one of the top-producing loan officers at CBC.
Pickering serves as vice president of finance on the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce board. He resides in Gulfport with his wife, Emily, and daughter, Vera Grace.
Also, Gus Brand has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank’s Brandon office. Brand started his career with Community Bank working summers as a teller and then later interning in the accounting department. Upon graduation, Brand started full-time as a credit analyst.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO