Scott Pickering, Gus Brand earn promotions earn promotions at Community Bank
Scott Pickering was recently promoted to senior vice president at Community Bank, Coast. Pickering joined the bank in 2007 after graduating from the University of Mississippi with a degree in banking and finance. He is also soon to complete his studies at the LSU Graduate School of Banking. He has quickly become one of the top-producing loan officers at CBC.
Pickering serves as vice president of finance on the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce board. He resides in Gulfport with his wife, Emily, and daughter, Vera Grace.
Also, Gus Brand has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank’s Brandon office. Brand started his career with Community Bank working summers as a teller and then later interning in the accounting department. Upon graduation, Brand started full-time as a credit analyst.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete