Southaven’s Stephen Benson elected as rep for PERS
Southaven Fire Department training officer Stephen Benson has been elected as the municipal employee representative on the Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi (PERS) board of trustees. At its April 22 meeting, the board certified results of the runoff election between Benson and Deborah Lea, Monticello director of administration.
Benson is filling an unexpired term that runs through Dec. 31.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast