Thomas M. Fortner, J. Cal Mayo Jr. and David W. Upchurch inducted to College of Trial Lawyers
The Mississippi Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers has inducted Thomas M. Fortner, J. Cal Mayo Jr. and David W. Upchurch into the Fellowship. Lawyers must have a minimum of 15 years trial experience before being considered for Fellowship and membership in the College cannot exceed 1 percent of the total lawyer population of any State or Province.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau