Thomas M. Fortner, J. Cal Mayo Jr. and David W. Upchurch inducted to College of Trial Lawyers
The Mississippi Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers has inducted Thomas M. Fortner, J. Cal Mayo Jr. and David W. Upchurch into the Fellowship. Lawyers must have a minimum of 15 years trial experience before being considered for Fellowship and membership in the College cannot exceed 1 percent of the total lawyer population of any State or Province.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County