Thomas M. Fortner, J. Cal Mayo Jr. and David W. Upchurch inducted to College of Trial Lawyers
The Mississippi Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers has inducted Thomas M. Fortner, J. Cal Mayo Jr. and David W. Upchurch into the Fellowship. Lawyers must have a minimum of 15 years trial experience before being considered for Fellowship and membership in the College cannot exceed 1 percent of the total lawyer population of any State or Province.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey