Thomas M. Fortner, J. Cal Mayo Jr. and David W. Upchurch inducted to College of Trial Lawyers
The Mississippi Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers has inducted Thomas M. Fortner, J. Cal Mayo Jr. and David W. Upchurch into the Fellowship. Lawyers must have a minimum of 15 years trial experience before being considered for Fellowship and membership in the College cannot exceed 1 percent of the total lawyer population of any State or Province.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators