Willmut Gas adds Dean Wade and Joseph Barker to its staff
Willmut Gas has added Dean Wade and Joseph Barker to its staff. Wade will serve as the company’s residential marketing specialist. He will focus his efforts on serving residents living inside the Willmut Gas service area who are looking to add natural gas to their homes or businesses. Dean recently worked as a news anchor for WDAM-TV as wells as FOX 23 TV in Hattiesburg. He also spent more than nine years in the pharmaceutical sales industry.
Barker is the new environmental, health and safety specialist. He will handle all facets of the company’s training, reporting and compliance in environment, health and safety.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Willmut Gas adds Dean Wade and Joseph Barker to its staff”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building