Willmut Gas adds Dean Wade and Joseph Barker to its staff
Willmut Gas has added Dean Wade and Joseph Barker to its staff. Wade will serve as the company’s residential marketing specialist. He will focus his efforts on serving residents living inside the Willmut Gas service area who are looking to add natural gas to their homes or businesses. Dean recently worked as a news anchor for WDAM-TV as wells as FOX 23 TV in Hattiesburg. He also spent more than nine years in the pharmaceutical sales industry.
Barker is the new environmental, health and safety specialist. He will handle all facets of the company’s training, reporting and compliance in environment, health and safety.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Willmut Gas adds Dean Wade and Joseph Barker to its staff”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics