Willmut Gas adds Dean Wade and Joseph Barker to its staff
Willmut Gas has added Dean Wade and Joseph Barker to its staff. Wade will serve as the company’s residential marketing specialist. He will focus his efforts on serving residents living inside the Willmut Gas service area who are looking to add natural gas to their homes or businesses. Dean recently worked as a news anchor for WDAM-TV as wells as FOX 23 TV in Hattiesburg. He also spent more than nine years in the pharmaceutical sales industry.
Barker is the new environmental, health and safety specialist. He will handle all facets of the company’s training, reporting and compliance in environment, health and safety.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Willmut Gas adds Dean Wade and Joseph Barker to its staff”
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions