Willmut Gas adds Dean Wade and Joseph Barker to its staff
Willmut Gas has added Dean Wade and Joseph Barker to its staff. Wade will serve as the company’s residential marketing specialist. He will focus his efforts on serving residents living inside the Willmut Gas service area who are looking to add natural gas to their homes or businesses. Dean recently worked as a news anchor for WDAM-TV as wells as FOX 23 TV in Hattiesburg. He also spent more than nine years in the pharmaceutical sales industry.
Barker is the new environmental, health and safety specialist. He will handle all facets of the company’s training, reporting and compliance in environment, health and safety.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Willmut Gas adds Dean Wade and Joseph Barker to its staff”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.