Three Appeals Court judges to run unopposed for reelection
Published: May 11,2014
JACKSON — Three incumbent judges on the Mississippi Court of Appeals head into the fall general election unopposed.
Nobody signed up by Friday’s qualifying deadline for the three seats currently held by Jimmy Maxwell of Oxford, Kenny Griffis of Ridgeland and Virginia Carlton of Columbia.
The races are nonpartisan. There are no primaries. The general election is Nov. 4.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur