Local attorney killed in four-wheeler accident
Published: May 12,2014
RIDGELAND — Jackson attorney Precious Martin died late yesterday in a four-wheeler accident near his home in Ridgeland, according to authorities.
Ridgeland Police Lt. Brian Myers says Martin and his 10-year-old son, Daniel, were on the 4-wheeler when it apparently hit a curve and flipped on Bridgeview Cove in the Bridgewater subdivision. Myers says Martin was not wearing a helmet.
Myers says Martin was pronounced dead at the scene of head injuries. His son was taken to the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Myers says the younger Martin’s injuries didn’t appear to be life threatening.
Martin was the older brother of triplets Deshun Martin, Kenya Martin and Warren Martin Jr., who all graduated from the University of Mississippi Law School.
Martin’s wife, Crystal, is also an attorney. The couple has four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Local attorney killed in four-wheeler accident”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015