MGCCC sets new record for number of graduates
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2014
PERKINSTON — Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College held its annual commencement ceremony on May 8 at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum.
More than 900 of the 2,134 students receiving degrees participated in the commencement ceremony.
Dr. Mary S. Graham congratulated students on their achievement and pointed out that 3,130 degrees were awarded this year, a 37.9 percent increase in degrees earned compared to 2012-2013.
“The increase in degrees earned this year is a true testament to your dedication to furthering your education, and to our dedication to see our students succeed. Your success is a credit to you, as well as to the institution,” Graham said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million