Miller Transporters wins ACC award for third time
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 14,2014
JACKSON — Miller Transporters Inc. has been recognized as one of the three recipients of the American Chemistry Council’s prestigious Partner of the Year award.
The Responsible Care Partner of the Year award goes to companies that show a strong commitment in leadership and continuous improvement in the program’s cornerstone areas of environment, health, safety and security.
“By winning this respected award for the third time in the five-year history of the award, Miller is able to separate itself from other carriers as a leader in the Responsible Care initiative. Each year, Miller works on improving our policies and procedures to make Miller a stronger company and helping us stay ahead of any upcoming challenges. We strive for continuous improvement in all facets of our company,” said Brent Cobb, Miller’s vice president of safety and quality.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs