Miller Transporters wins ACC award for third time
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 14,2014
JACKSON — Miller Transporters Inc. has been recognized as one of the three recipients of the American Chemistry Council’s prestigious Partner of the Year award.
The Responsible Care Partner of the Year award goes to companies that show a strong commitment in leadership and continuous improvement in the program’s cornerstone areas of environment, health, safety and security.
“By winning this respected award for the third time in the five-year history of the award, Miller is able to separate itself from other carriers as a leader in the Responsible Care initiative. Each year, Miller works on improving our policies and procedures to make Miller a stronger company and helping us stay ahead of any upcoming challenges. We strive for continuous improvement in all facets of our company,” said Brent Cobb, Miller’s vice president of safety and quality.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete