Miller Transporters wins ACC award for third time
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 14,2014
JACKSON — Miller Transporters Inc. has been recognized as one of the three recipients of the American Chemistry Council’s prestigious Partner of the Year award.
The Responsible Care Partner of the Year award goes to companies that show a strong commitment in leadership and continuous improvement in the program’s cornerstone areas of environment, health, safety and security.
“By winning this respected award for the third time in the five-year history of the award, Miller is able to separate itself from other carriers as a leader in the Responsible Care initiative. Each year, Miller works on improving our policies and procedures to make Miller a stronger company and helping us stay ahead of any upcoming challenges. We strive for continuous improvement in all facets of our company,” said Brent Cobb, Miller’s vice president of safety and quality.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access