Signet Maritime buys assets of Harvey Gulf
Published: May 18,2014
NEW ORLEANS — New Orleans-based Harvey Gulf International Marine has sold its towing division to Signet Maritime Corporation.
Signet said the acquisition includes eight offshore towing vessels.
Houston-based Signet, which has facilities in Louisiana and Mississippi, said it has committed to retention of all crewmembers.
Signet said the transfer of ownership was completed with financing provided by Wells Fargo Equipment Finance as part of a $209 million syndicated financing facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal