Signet Maritime buys assets of Harvey Gulf
Published: May 18,2014
NEW ORLEANS — New Orleans-based Harvey Gulf International Marine has sold its towing division to Signet Maritime Corporation.
Signet said the acquisition includes eight offshore towing vessels.
Houston-based Signet, which has facilities in Louisiana and Mississippi, said it has committed to retention of all crewmembers.
Signet said the transfer of ownership was completed with financing provided by Wells Fargo Equipment Finance as part of a $209 million syndicated financing facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation