Signet Maritime buys assets of Harvey Gulf
Published: May 18,2014
NEW ORLEANS — New Orleans-based Harvey Gulf International Marine has sold its towing division to Signet Maritime Corporation.
Signet said the acquisition includes eight offshore towing vessels.
Houston-based Signet, which has facilities in Louisiana and Mississippi, said it has committed to retention of all crewmembers.
Signet said the transfer of ownership was completed with financing provided by Wells Fargo Equipment Finance as part of a $209 million syndicated financing facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program