Signet Maritime buys assets of Harvey Gulf
Published: May 18,2014
NEW ORLEANS — New Orleans-based Harvey Gulf International Marine has sold its towing division to Signet Maritime Corporation.
Signet said the acquisition includes eight offshore towing vessels.
Houston-based Signet, which has facilities in Louisiana and Mississippi, said it has committed to retention of all crewmembers.
Signet said the transfer of ownership was completed with financing provided by Wells Fargo Equipment Finance as part of a $209 million syndicated financing facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports