Stark Aerospace rolls out ArrowLite unmanned system
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 21,2014
COLUMBUS — Stark Aerospace has introduced the ArrowLite hand-launched, single-operator tactical unmanned aerial system.
The ArrowLite was designed, developed and manufactured by Stark Aerospace with support from the Program Manager for Tactical Operations Support (PM TOS), Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office (CTTSO). CTTSO awarded Stark a contract to develop the ArrowLite system for use by special operations and counter-terrorism small tactical units of dominance.
Thirteen systems, consisting of 39 air vehicles, associated ground support equipment and spares have been delivered to date.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism