Stark Aerospace rolls out ArrowLite unmanned system
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 21,2014
COLUMBUS — Stark Aerospace has introduced the ArrowLite hand-launched, single-operator tactical unmanned aerial system.
The ArrowLite was designed, developed and manufactured by Stark Aerospace with support from the Program Manager for Tactical Operations Support (PM TOS), Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office (CTTSO). CTTSO awarded Stark a contract to develop the ArrowLite system for use by special operations and counter-terrorism small tactical units of dominance.
Thirteen systems, consisting of 39 air vehicles, associated ground support equipment and spares have been delivered to date.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus