Stark Aerospace rolls out ArrowLite unmanned system
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 21,2014
COLUMBUS — Stark Aerospace has introduced the ArrowLite hand-launched, single-operator tactical unmanned aerial system.
The ArrowLite was designed, developed and manufactured by Stark Aerospace with support from the Program Manager for Tactical Operations Support (PM TOS), Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office (CTTSO). CTTSO awarded Stark a contract to develop the ArrowLite system for use by special operations and counter-terrorism small tactical units of dominance.
Thirteen systems, consisting of 39 air vehicles, associated ground support equipment and spares have been delivered to date.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million