Bonaventure Company expands into Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 22,2014
MONTICELLO — Bonaventure Company Inc., a Louisiana-based fire truck and equipment industry supplier, is expanding into Mississippi.
The Mississippi location at Monticello will initially employee five people.
Bonaventure Fire and Safety sells national brand name fire trucks and fire equipment including Rosenbauer Fire Apparatuses, Interspiro Air Packs, Lion Apparel, Task Force Tips and Bullard brands to name a few. In addition to new trucks and equipment sales, Bonaventure’s Monticello facility will serve as their Mississippi and Alabama service and repair center and a refurbishment center. Additionally, the company offers an array of OSHA compliant training programs.
“We are excited about Bonaventure’s move to our county. They had their pick of several locations around South Mississippi, yet they chose Monticello-Lawrence County. The jobs will be well paying, technical jobs and their sales, service, and training aspects will not only be an asset to our community, but it will also promote our town and county on all that they do within our state. People will come here who have barely heard of our town much less have been here, as a result,” said Jared F Evans, Lawrence County economic development director. “I am very happy that our town and county will be home to one of only two national brand name fire truck and equipment dealers in the State of Mississippi.”
“Bonaventure has been serving fire and safety professionals in the Gulf South for over 21 years. To better serve our loyal and future customers in Mississippi, Bonaventure is opening a new facility in Monticello,” said Nolan LeBlanc, company president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bonaventure Company expands into Mississippi”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren