Bonaventure Company expands into Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 22,2014
MONTICELLO — Bonaventure Company Inc., a Louisiana-based fire truck and equipment industry supplier, is expanding into Mississippi.
The Mississippi location at Monticello will initially employee five people.
Bonaventure Fire and Safety sells national brand name fire trucks and fire equipment including Rosenbauer Fire Apparatuses, Interspiro Air Packs, Lion Apparel, Task Force Tips and Bullard brands to name a few. In addition to new trucks and equipment sales, Bonaventure’s Monticello facility will serve as their Mississippi and Alabama service and repair center and a refurbishment center. Additionally, the company offers an array of OSHA compliant training programs.
“We are excited about Bonaventure’s move to our county. They had their pick of several locations around South Mississippi, yet they chose Monticello-Lawrence County. The jobs will be well paying, technical jobs and their sales, service, and training aspects will not only be an asset to our community, but it will also promote our town and county on all that they do within our state. People will come here who have barely heard of our town much less have been here, as a result,” said Jared F Evans, Lawrence County economic development director. “I am very happy that our town and county will be home to one of only two national brand name fire truck and equipment dealers in the State of Mississippi.”
“Bonaventure has been serving fire and safety professionals in the Gulf South for over 21 years. To better serve our loyal and future customers in Mississippi, Bonaventure is opening a new facility in Monticello,” said Nolan LeBlanc, company president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bonaventure Company expands into Mississippi”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge