Bonaventure Company expands into Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 22,2014
MONTICELLO — Bonaventure Company Inc., a Louisiana-based fire truck and equipment industry supplier, is expanding into Mississippi.
The Mississippi location at Monticello will initially employee five people.
Bonaventure Fire and Safety sells national brand name fire trucks and fire equipment including Rosenbauer Fire Apparatuses, Interspiro Air Packs, Lion Apparel, Task Force Tips and Bullard brands to name a few. In addition to new trucks and equipment sales, Bonaventure’s Monticello facility will serve as their Mississippi and Alabama service and repair center and a refurbishment center. Additionally, the company offers an array of OSHA compliant training programs.
“We are excited about Bonaventure’s move to our county. They had their pick of several locations around South Mississippi, yet they chose Monticello-Lawrence County. The jobs will be well paying, technical jobs and their sales, service, and training aspects will not only be an asset to our community, but it will also promote our town and county on all that they do within our state. People will come here who have barely heard of our town much less have been here, as a result,” said Jared F Evans, Lawrence County economic development director. “I am very happy that our town and county will be home to one of only two national brand name fire truck and equipment dealers in the State of Mississippi.”
“Bonaventure has been serving fire and safety professionals in the Gulf South for over 21 years. To better serve our loyal and future customers in Mississippi, Bonaventure is opening a new facility in Monticello,” said Nolan LeBlanc, company president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bonaventure Company expands into Mississippi”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring