Bonaventure Company expands into Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 22,2014
MONTICELLO — Bonaventure Company Inc., a Louisiana-based fire truck and equipment industry supplier, is expanding into Mississippi.
The Mississippi location at Monticello will initially employee five people.
Bonaventure Fire and Safety sells national brand name fire trucks and fire equipment including Rosenbauer Fire Apparatuses, Interspiro Air Packs, Lion Apparel, Task Force Tips and Bullard brands to name a few. In addition to new trucks and equipment sales, Bonaventure’s Monticello facility will serve as their Mississippi and Alabama service and repair center and a refurbishment center. Additionally, the company offers an array of OSHA compliant training programs.
“We are excited about Bonaventure’s move to our county. They had their pick of several locations around South Mississippi, yet they chose Monticello-Lawrence County. The jobs will be well paying, technical jobs and their sales, service, and training aspects will not only be an asset to our community, but it will also promote our town and county on all that they do within our state. People will come here who have barely heard of our town much less have been here, as a result,” said Jared F Evans, Lawrence County economic development director. “I am very happy that our town and county will be home to one of only two national brand name fire truck and equipment dealers in the State of Mississippi.”
“Bonaventure has been serving fire and safety professionals in the Gulf South for over 21 years. To better serve our loyal and future customers in Mississippi, Bonaventure is opening a new facility in Monticello,” said Nolan LeBlanc, company president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bonaventure Company expands into Mississippi”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending