Investigation into Rose Cochran photos yields three more arrests
Published: May 22,2014
Tags: arrest, bench, blog, blogger, Chris McDaniel, Clayton Thomas Kelly, Congress, Constitutional Clayton, court, crime, felony, John Mary, justive, Kevin Camp, law, law enforcement, legal, Mark Mayfield, photograph, political campaign, politician, Politics, Richard Sager, Rose Cochran, Senate, Thad Cochran
MADISON — Mississippi authorities have arrested a total of four men in the investigation of photos taken of the ailing wife of U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran.
The arrests today included attorney Mark Mayfield, a member of the board of the Central Mississippi Tea Party; Richard Sager of Laurel; and John Mary of Hattiesburg.
The three men were charged with conspiracy. Sager is also charged with evidence tampering, while Mary faces multiple charges.
Conservative blogger Clayton Thomas Kelly of Pearl was arrested last week on allegations he took the photos of Rose Cochran on Easter Sunday without her permission at the nursing home where she’s lived for 13 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur