Investigation into Rose Cochran photos yields three more arrests
Published: May 22,2014
Tags: arrest, bench, blog, blogger, Chris McDaniel, Clayton Thomas Kelly, Congress, Constitutional Clayton, court, crime, felony, John Mary, justive, Kevin Camp, law, law enforcement, legal, Mark Mayfield, photograph, political campaign, politician, Politics, Richard Sager, Rose Cochran, Senate, Thad Cochran
MADISON — Mississippi authorities have arrested a total of four men in the investigation of photos taken of the ailing wife of U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran.
The arrests today included attorney Mark Mayfield, a member of the board of the Central Mississippi Tea Party; Richard Sager of Laurel; and John Mary of Hattiesburg.
The three men were charged with conspiracy. Sager is also charged with evidence tampering, while Mary faces multiple charges.
Conservative blogger Clayton Thomas Kelly of Pearl was arrested last week on allegations he took the photos of Rose Cochran on Easter Sunday without her permission at the nursing home where she’s lived for 13 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project