Breck R. Hines
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
As a member of the Class of 1997 at Jackson Academy, Breck Hines was chosen as Most Likely to Succeed. Needless to say, his JA classmates were spot-on with their vote.
Today, Hines is executive vice president of Duckworth Realty. The University of Mississippi graduate also co-owns and operates an ice manufacturing and sales company in Oxford.
As a principal at Duckworth Realty, Hines’ responsibilities include managing acquisitions and the development arms of the business.
As a licensed real estate broker, he also represents select landlords and tenants, and has closed over $200 million in transactions in the last decade.
Hines attributes much of his success to his wife and their three children, who he says believed and trusted in him.
An active member of Christ United Methodist Church, Hines holds a third-class private pilot’s license and basks in the intellectual satisfaction that comes with flying.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren