Breck R. Hines
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
As a member of the Class of 1997 at Jackson Academy, Breck Hines was chosen as Most Likely to Succeed. Needless to say, his JA classmates were spot-on with their vote.
Today, Hines is executive vice president of Duckworth Realty. The University of Mississippi graduate also co-owns and operates an ice manufacturing and sales company in Oxford.
As a principal at Duckworth Realty, Hines’ responsibilities include managing acquisitions and the development arms of the business.
As a licensed real estate broker, he also represents select landlords and tenants, and has closed over $200 million in transactions in the last decade.
Hines attributes much of his success to his wife and their three children, who he says believed and trusted in him.
An active member of Christ United Methodist Church, Hines holds a third-class private pilot’s license and basks in the intellectual satisfaction that comes with flying.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete