Breck R. Hines
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
As a member of the Class of 1997 at Jackson Academy, Breck Hines was chosen as Most Likely to Succeed. Needless to say, his JA classmates were spot-on with their vote.
Today, Hines is executive vice president of Duckworth Realty. The University of Mississippi graduate also co-owns and operates an ice manufacturing and sales company in Oxford.
As a principal at Duckworth Realty, Hines’ responsibilities include managing acquisitions and the development arms of the business.
As a licensed real estate broker, he also represents select landlords and tenants, and has closed over $200 million in transactions in the last decade.
Hines attributes much of his success to his wife and their three children, who he says believed and trusted in him.
An active member of Christ United Methodist Church, Hines holds a third-class private pilot’s license and basks in the intellectual satisfaction that comes with flying.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues