Breck R. Hines
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
As a member of the Class of 1997 at Jackson Academy, Breck Hines was chosen as Most Likely to Succeed. Needless to say, his JA classmates were spot-on with their vote.
Today, Hines is executive vice president of Duckworth Realty. The University of Mississippi graduate also co-owns and operates an ice manufacturing and sales company in Oxford.
As a principal at Duckworth Realty, Hines’ responsibilities include managing acquisitions and the development arms of the business.
As a licensed real estate broker, he also represents select landlords and tenants, and has closed over $200 million in transactions in the last decade.
Hines attributes much of his success to his wife and their three children, who he says believed and trusted in him.
An active member of Christ United Methodist Church, Hines holds a third-class private pilot’s license and basks in the intellectual satisfaction that comes with flying.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials