Breck R. Hines
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
As a member of the Class of 1997 at Jackson Academy, Breck Hines was chosen as Most Likely to Succeed. Needless to say, his JA classmates were spot-on with their vote.
Today, Hines is executive vice president of Duckworth Realty. The University of Mississippi graduate also co-owns and operates an ice manufacturing and sales company in Oxford.
As a principal at Duckworth Realty, Hines’ responsibilities include managing acquisitions and the development arms of the business.
As a licensed real estate broker, he also represents select landlords and tenants, and has closed over $200 million in transactions in the last decade.
Hines attributes much of his success to his wife and their three children, who he says believed and trusted in him.
An active member of Christ United Methodist Church, Hines holds a third-class private pilot’s license and basks in the intellectual satisfaction that comes with flying.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino