Chad Wallace is the digital communications specialist for Belhaven University. Responsible for the overall digital marketing efforts for the university, he also assists with various technology, marketing and public relations initiatives that have helped spur Belhaven to record enrollments.
Since Wallace joined the staff, Belhaven has won multiple awards from the College Public Relations Association of Mississippi.
Before going to Belhaven, the Brandon resident worked as a new media specialist for the Rankin County School District and as a web marketing/public relations specialist for Cellular South. While with the Rankin County School District, Wallace directed Web 2.0 integration, launching one of the first school district blogs in the state.
A Mississippi State University graduate, Wallace was named to the Dean’s List and worked for the Office of Athletic Media Relations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.