Chad Wallace is the digital communications specialist for Belhaven University. Responsible for the overall digital marketing efforts for the university, he also assists with various technology, marketing and public relations initiatives that have helped spur Belhaven to record enrollments.
Since Wallace joined the staff, Belhaven has won multiple awards from the College Public Relations Association of Mississippi.
Before going to Belhaven, the Brandon resident worked as a new media specialist for the Rankin County School District and as a web marketing/public relations specialist for Cellular South. While with the Rankin County School District, Wallace directed Web 2.0 integration, launching one of the first school district blogs in the state.
A Mississippi State University graduate, Wallace was named to the Dean’s List and worked for the Office of Athletic Media Relations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency