Chad Wallace is the digital communications specialist for Belhaven University. Responsible for the overall digital marketing efforts for the university, he also assists with various technology, marketing and public relations initiatives that have helped spur Belhaven to record enrollments.
Since Wallace joined the staff, Belhaven has won multiple awards from the College Public Relations Association of Mississippi.
Before going to Belhaven, the Brandon resident worked as a new media specialist for the Rankin County School District and as a web marketing/public relations specialist for Cellular South. While with the Rankin County School District, Wallace directed Web 2.0 integration, launching one of the first school district blogs in the state.
A Mississippi State University graduate, Wallace was named to the Dean’s List and worked for the Office of Athletic Media Relations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus