Chad Wallace is the digital communications specialist for Belhaven University. Responsible for the overall digital marketing efforts for the university, he also assists with various technology, marketing and public relations initiatives that have helped spur Belhaven to record enrollments.
Since Wallace joined the staff, Belhaven has won multiple awards from the College Public Relations Association of Mississippi.
Before going to Belhaven, the Brandon resident worked as a new media specialist for the Rankin County School District and as a web marketing/public relations specialist for Cellular South. While with the Rankin County School District, Wallace directed Web 2.0 integration, launching one of the first school district blogs in the state.
A Mississippi State University graduate, Wallace was named to the Dean’s List and worked for the Office of Athletic Media Relations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics