For Chris Madison, relationships are important in building trust and producing results. The Waynesboro native is a senior manager for HORNE LLP, a Ridgeland-based accounting firm.
Madison works closely with state and local governments providing analysis, design and implementation of best practice solutions for federal grant compliance.
In 2006, Madison served as a technical adviser for HORNE’s Hurricane Katrina response team. He has more than five years of experience consulting on grant compliance regulations and requirements, including the Stafford Act.
Madison holds both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accountancy from Mississippi State University and is a certified fraud examiner specializing in forensic accounting.
In 2010, he was featured in the Mississippi Business Journal’s popular column “Keeping Our Eye On.”
Active with Children’s International, Madison also is a fan of Mississippi State University athletics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County