For Chris Madison, relationships are important in building trust and producing results. The Waynesboro native is a senior manager for HORNE LLP, a Ridgeland-based accounting firm.
Madison works closely with state and local governments providing analysis, design and implementation of best practice solutions for federal grant compliance.
In 2006, Madison served as a technical adviser for HORNE’s Hurricane Katrina response team. He has more than five years of experience consulting on grant compliance regulations and requirements, including the Stafford Act.
Madison holds both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accountancy from Mississippi State University and is a certified fraud examiner specializing in forensic accounting.
In 2010, he was featured in the Mississippi Business Journal’s popular column “Keeping Our Eye On.”
Active with Children’s International, Madison also is a fan of Mississippi State University athletics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases