For Chris Madison, relationships are important in building trust and producing results. The Waynesboro native is a senior manager for HORNE LLP, a Ridgeland-based accounting firm.
Madison works closely with state and local governments providing analysis, design and implementation of best practice solutions for federal grant compliance.
In 2006, Madison served as a technical adviser for HORNE’s Hurricane Katrina response team. He has more than five years of experience consulting on grant compliance regulations and requirements, including the Stafford Act.
Madison holds both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accountancy from Mississippi State University and is a certified fraud examiner specializing in forensic accounting.
In 2010, he was featured in the Mississippi Business Journal’s popular column “Keeping Our Eye On.”
Active with Children’s International, Madison also is a fan of Mississippi State University athletics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal