For Chris Madison, relationships are important in building trust and producing results. The Waynesboro native is a senior manager for HORNE LLP, a Ridgeland-based accounting firm.
Madison works closely with state and local governments providing analysis, design and implementation of best practice solutions for federal grant compliance.
In 2006, Madison served as a technical adviser for HORNE’s Hurricane Katrina response team. He has more than five years of experience consulting on grant compliance regulations and requirements, including the Stafford Act.
Madison holds both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accountancy from Mississippi State University and is a certified fraud examiner specializing in forensic accounting.
In 2010, he was featured in the Mississippi Business Journal’s popular column “Keeping Our Eye On.”
Active with Children’s International, Madison also is a fan of Mississippi State University athletics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters