For Chris Madison, relationships are important in building trust and producing results. The Waynesboro native is a senior manager for HORNE LLP, a Ridgeland-based accounting firm.
Madison works closely with state and local governments providing analysis, design and implementation of best practice solutions for federal grant compliance.
In 2006, Madison served as a technical adviser for HORNE’s Hurricane Katrina response team. He has more than five years of experience consulting on grant compliance regulations and requirements, including the Stafford Act.
Madison holds both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accountancy from Mississippi State University and is a certified fraud examiner specializing in forensic accounting.
In 2010, he was featured in the Mississippi Business Journal’s popular column “Keeping Our Eye On.”
Active with Children’s International, Madison also is a fan of Mississippi State University athletics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center