Dana C. Terry
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Jackson native Dana Terry is the director of communications and public relations for the Mississippi College School of Law.
A graduate of Dillard University in New Orleans, Terry received a master’s degree in communication from Mississippi College.
Terry previously served as an outreach specialist at the Education Services Foundation in Jackson.
She lists her most significant personal accomplishment as being nominated and accepted to the Leadership Greater Jackson program. The program ignited a sense of urgency within Terry to become more proactive in helping rebuild the morale of the people in the City of Jackson.
As a life-long Jacksonian, Terry believes making the decision to commit to helping make her hometown a better place was a huge sense of accomplishment.
A member of the Junior League of Jackson, Terry loves dance and has served as a choreographer for several local church productions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development