Dana C. Terry
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Jackson native Dana Terry is the director of communications and public relations for the Mississippi College School of Law.
A graduate of Dillard University in New Orleans, Terry received a master’s degree in communication from Mississippi College.
Terry previously served as an outreach specialist at the Education Services Foundation in Jackson.
She lists her most significant personal accomplishment as being nominated and accepted to the Leadership Greater Jackson program. The program ignited a sense of urgency within Terry to become more proactive in helping rebuild the morale of the people in the City of Jackson.
As a life-long Jacksonian, Terry believes making the decision to commit to helping make her hometown a better place was a huge sense of accomplishment.
A member of the Junior League of Jackson, Terry loves dance and has served as a choreographer for several local church productions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19