Dana C. Terry
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Jackson native Dana Terry is the director of communications and public relations for the Mississippi College School of Law.
A graduate of Dillard University in New Orleans, Terry received a master’s degree in communication from Mississippi College.
Terry previously served as an outreach specialist at the Education Services Foundation in Jackson.
She lists her most significant personal accomplishment as being nominated and accepted to the Leadership Greater Jackson program. The program ignited a sense of urgency within Terry to become more proactive in helping rebuild the morale of the people in the City of Jackson.
As a life-long Jacksonian, Terry believes making the decision to commit to helping make her hometown a better place was a huge sense of accomplishment.
A member of the Junior League of Jackson, Terry loves dance and has served as a choreographer for several local church productions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful