Dana C. Terry
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Jackson native Dana Terry is the director of communications and public relations for the Mississippi College School of Law.
A graduate of Dillard University in New Orleans, Terry received a master’s degree in communication from Mississippi College.
Terry previously served as an outreach specialist at the Education Services Foundation in Jackson.
She lists her most significant personal accomplishment as being nominated and accepted to the Leadership Greater Jackson program. The program ignited a sense of urgency within Terry to become more proactive in helping rebuild the morale of the people in the City of Jackson.
As a life-long Jacksonian, Terry believes making the decision to commit to helping make her hometown a better place was a huge sense of accomplishment.
A member of the Junior League of Jackson, Terry loves dance and has served as a choreographer for several local church productions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal