Dana C. Terry
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Jackson native Dana Terry is the director of communications and public relations for the Mississippi College School of Law.
A graduate of Dillard University in New Orleans, Terry received a master’s degree in communication from Mississippi College.
Terry previously served as an outreach specialist at the Education Services Foundation in Jackson.
She lists her most significant personal accomplishment as being nominated and accepted to the Leadership Greater Jackson program. The program ignited a sense of urgency within Terry to become more proactive in helping rebuild the morale of the people in the City of Jackson.
As a life-long Jacksonian, Terry believes making the decision to commit to helping make her hometown a better place was a huge sense of accomplishment.
A member of the Junior League of Jackson, Terry loves dance and has served as a choreographer for several local church productions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County