Daniel C. Elliott
At BancorpSouth, Daniel Elliott is considered by his superiors to be the bank’s “go-to” guy in the South Jackson Division.
The Meridian native began his BancorpSouth career as a teller and worked his way up to vice president/senior lender.
In addition to his core responsibilities, Elliott works closely with junior lenders to help them understand how to properly document and analyze credits.
Before receiving a degree from the prestigious LSU Graduate School of Banking, Elliott earned his master’s in business adminstration from Mississippi College.
A member of the faculty at Belhaven University, Elliott teaches in the school’s Adult Studies program and relishes teaching educational and leadership skills to his students.
He is an active member of Trinity Presbyterian Church and volunteers his time with the Little Light House and the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce.
Elliott enjoys hunting in his spare time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access