Daniel C. Elliott
At BancorpSouth, Daniel Elliott is considered by his superiors to be the bank’s “go-to” guy in the South Jackson Division.
The Meridian native began his BancorpSouth career as a teller and worked his way up to vice president/senior lender.
In addition to his core responsibilities, Elliott works closely with junior lenders to help them understand how to properly document and analyze credits.
Before receiving a degree from the prestigious LSU Graduate School of Banking, Elliott earned his master’s in business adminstration from Mississippi College.
A member of the faculty at Belhaven University, Elliott teaches in the school’s Adult Studies program and relishes teaching educational and leadership skills to his students.
He is an active member of Trinity Presbyterian Church and volunteers his time with the Little Light House and the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce.
Elliott enjoys hunting in his spare time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant