Daniel C. Elliott
At BancorpSouth, Daniel Elliott is considered by his superiors to be the bank’s “go-to” guy in the South Jackson Division.
The Meridian native began his BancorpSouth career as a teller and worked his way up to vice president/senior lender.
In addition to his core responsibilities, Elliott works closely with junior lenders to help them understand how to properly document and analyze credits.
Before receiving a degree from the prestigious LSU Graduate School of Banking, Elliott earned his master’s in business adminstration from Mississippi College.
A member of the faculty at Belhaven University, Elliott teaches in the school’s Adult Studies program and relishes teaching educational and leadership skills to his students.
He is an active member of Trinity Presbyterian Church and volunteers his time with the Little Light House and the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce.
Elliott enjoys hunting in his spare time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO