Daniel C. Elliott
At BancorpSouth, Daniel Elliott is considered by his superiors to be the bank’s “go-to” guy in the South Jackson Division.
The Meridian native began his BancorpSouth career as a teller and worked his way up to vice president/senior lender.
In addition to his core responsibilities, Elliott works closely with junior lenders to help them understand how to properly document and analyze credits.
Before receiving a degree from the prestigious LSU Graduate School of Banking, Elliott earned his master’s in business adminstration from Mississippi College.
A member of the faculty at Belhaven University, Elliott teaches in the school’s Adult Studies program and relishes teaching educational and leadership skills to his students.
He is an active member of Trinity Presbyterian Church and volunteers his time with the Little Light House and the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce.
Elliott enjoys hunting in his spare time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge