Daniel C. Elliott
At BancorpSouth, Daniel Elliott is considered by his superiors to be the bank’s “go-to” guy in the South Jackson Division.
The Meridian native began his BancorpSouth career as a teller and worked his way up to vice president/senior lender.
In addition to his core responsibilities, Elliott works closely with junior lenders to help them understand how to properly document and analyze credits.
Before receiving a degree from the prestigious LSU Graduate School of Banking, Elliott earned his master’s in business adminstration from Mississippi College.
A member of the faculty at Belhaven University, Elliott teaches in the school’s Adult Studies program and relishes teaching educational and leadership skills to his students.
He is an active member of Trinity Presbyterian Church and volunteers his time with the Little Light House and the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce.
Elliott enjoys hunting in his spare time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river