Edgar A. Flores
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
A native of Costa Rica, Edgar Flores relocated to the Deep South in 2010 when he was named business operations coordinator for Baptist Health Systems in Jackson.
Before joining the hospital, Flores earned his doctorate from the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica.
At Baptist Health Systems, Flores directs and administers all business operations programs, including outpatient services, patient accounts, main admissions and the Women’s Center.
He also manages a pilot program at Baptist-operated Healthcare Financial Services regarding collections and financial advice for both English- and Spanish-speaking patients.
A former GE Financial employee, Flores was selected by the company for the “Bright Lights Community Award” in 2003.
An avid runner, Flores also enjoys cooking, entertaining, indoor and outdoor sports and gym boot camp activities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions