Edgar A. Flores
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
A native of Costa Rica, Edgar Flores relocated to the Deep South in 2010 when he was named business operations coordinator for Baptist Health Systems in Jackson.
Before joining the hospital, Flores earned his doctorate from the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica.
At Baptist Health Systems, Flores directs and administers all business operations programs, including outpatient services, patient accounts, main admissions and the Women’s Center.
He also manages a pilot program at Baptist-operated Healthcare Financial Services regarding collections and financial advice for both English- and Spanish-speaking patients.
A former GE Financial employee, Flores was selected by the company for the “Bright Lights Community Award” in 2003.
An avid runner, Flores also enjoys cooking, entertaining, indoor and outdoor sports and gym boot camp activities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations