Edgar A. Flores
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
A native of Costa Rica, Edgar Flores relocated to the Deep South in 2010 when he was named business operations coordinator for Baptist Health Systems in Jackson.
Before joining the hospital, Flores earned his doctorate from the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica.
At Baptist Health Systems, Flores directs and administers all business operations programs, including outpatient services, patient accounts, main admissions and the Women’s Center.
He also manages a pilot program at Baptist-operated Healthcare Financial Services regarding collections and financial advice for both English- and Spanish-speaking patients.
A former GE Financial employee, Flores was selected by the company for the “Bright Lights Community Award” in 2003.
An avid runner, Flores also enjoys cooking, entertaining, indoor and outdoor sports and gym boot camp activities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal