Edgar A. Flores
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
A native of Costa Rica, Edgar Flores relocated to the Deep South in 2010 when he was named business operations coordinator for Baptist Health Systems in Jackson.
Before joining the hospital, Flores earned his doctorate from the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica.
At Baptist Health Systems, Flores directs and administers all business operations programs, including outpatient services, patient accounts, main admissions and the Women’s Center.
He also manages a pilot program at Baptist-operated Healthcare Financial Services regarding collections and financial advice for both English- and Spanish-speaking patients.
A former GE Financial employee, Flores was selected by the company for the “Bright Lights Community Award” in 2003.
An avid runner, Flores also enjoys cooking, entertaining, indoor and outdoor sports and gym boot camp activities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics