Edgar A. Flores
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
A native of Costa Rica, Edgar Flores relocated to the Deep South in 2010 when he was named business operations coordinator for Baptist Health Systems in Jackson.
Before joining the hospital, Flores earned his doctorate from the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica.
At Baptist Health Systems, Flores directs and administers all business operations programs, including outpatient services, patient accounts, main admissions and the Women’s Center.
He also manages a pilot program at Baptist-operated Healthcare Financial Services regarding collections and financial advice for both English- and Spanish-speaking patients.
A former GE Financial employee, Flores was selected by the company for the “Bright Lights Community Award” in 2003.
An avid runner, Flores also enjoys cooking, entertaining, indoor and outdoor sports and gym boot camp activities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts