Elizabeth Mills Boone
by Tacy Rayburn
Published: May 23,2014
Before becoming an attorney, Elizabeth Boone had a plethora of work experience, having served as a lead lab chemist, saleswoman and financial management associate before entering the University of Mississippi Law School.
Upon graduation, Boone began working at Jackson law firm Watson and Jones, where she became a partner in early 2013. Her areas of practice include general business law, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and municipal law.
Additionally, Boone works regularly on product sales contracts and previously represented a municipality in the Jackson metro area.
She considers her work experience in diversified professional fields as being a significant advantage in her law practice.
Boone is an active member of St. James Episcopal Church and the Junior League of Jackson.
The mother of two sons, Boone relishes sampling exotic foods and traveling to various locales around the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs