Elizabeth Mills Boone
by Tacy Rayburn
Published: May 23,2014
Before becoming an attorney, Elizabeth Boone had a plethora of work experience, having served as a lead lab chemist, saleswoman and financial management associate before entering the University of Mississippi Law School.
Upon graduation, Boone began working at Jackson law firm Watson and Jones, where she became a partner in early 2013. Her areas of practice include general business law, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and municipal law.
Additionally, Boone works regularly on product sales contracts and previously represented a municipality in the Jackson metro area.
She considers her work experience in diversified professional fields as being a significant advantage in her law practice.
Boone is an active member of St. James Episcopal Church and the Junior League of Jackson.
The mother of two sons, Boone relishes sampling exotic foods and traveling to various locales around the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program