Elizabeth Mills Boone
by Tacy Rayburn
Published: May 23,2014
Before becoming an attorney, Elizabeth Boone had a plethora of work experience, having served as a lead lab chemist, saleswoman and financial management associate before entering the University of Mississippi Law School.
Upon graduation, Boone began working at Jackson law firm Watson and Jones, where she became a partner in early 2013. Her areas of practice include general business law, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and municipal law.
Additionally, Boone works regularly on product sales contracts and previously represented a municipality in the Jackson metro area.
She considers her work experience in diversified professional fields as being a significant advantage in her law practice.
Boone is an active member of St. James Episcopal Church and the Junior League of Jackson.
The mother of two sons, Boone relishes sampling exotic foods and traveling to various locales around the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life