Elizabeth Mills Boone
by Tacy Rayburn
Published: May 23,2014
Before becoming an attorney, Elizabeth Boone had a plethora of work experience, having served as a lead lab chemist, saleswoman and financial management associate before entering the University of Mississippi Law School.
Upon graduation, Boone began working at Jackson law firm Watson and Jones, where she became a partner in early 2013. Her areas of practice include general business law, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and municipal law.
Additionally, Boone works regularly on product sales contracts and previously represented a municipality in the Jackson metro area.
She considers her work experience in diversified professional fields as being a significant advantage in her law practice.
Boone is an active member of St. James Episcopal Church and the Junior League of Jackson.
The mother of two sons, Boone relishes sampling exotic foods and traveling to various locales around the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL