Elizabeth Mills Boone
by Tacy Rayburn
Published: May 23,2014
Before becoming an attorney, Elizabeth Boone had a plethora of work experience, having served as a lead lab chemist, saleswoman and financial management associate before entering the University of Mississippi Law School.
Upon graduation, Boone began working at Jackson law firm Watson and Jones, where she became a partner in early 2013. Her areas of practice include general business law, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and municipal law.
Additionally, Boone works regularly on product sales contracts and previously represented a municipality in the Jackson metro area.
She considers her work experience in diversified professional fields as being a significant advantage in her law practice.
Boone is an active member of St. James Episcopal Church and the Junior League of Jackson.
The mother of two sons, Boone relishes sampling exotic foods and traveling to various locales around the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete