James Russell Turley
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Russell Turley has always acted older than his age while gifted with the ability to walk into any social situation with confidence. That unique trait has helped Turley ascend the corporate ladder rather quickly – the Birmingham, Ala., native was promoted to vice president of Community Bank of Mississippi before his 30th birthday.
At Community Bank, Turley is responsible for the growth and management of a $13-million portfolio consisting of consumer, small business and commercial loans.
Additionally, the Millsaps College graduate manages the day-to-day operations of the bank’s Lakeland Drive location. Before joining Community Bank, Turley was at Regions Bank, where he earned the Chairman’s Club Award in 2009.
His advice to those who want to make a difference in the world is to stay positive and take action.
A member of the Greater Jackson Chamber and Rotary Club of North Jackson, Turley enjoys tennis, golf and running.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference