Nobody could ever accuse Jason Cook of being lazy. After all, the Jackson native serves as treasurer for Cook Medical Supply and A-plus Mini Storage in Morton and co-owns Southern Accents, a Ridgeland gift boutique.
One of only 42 certified assistive technology professionals in Mississippi, Cook provides patients with custom rehab equipment to help with a multitude of diagnosis.
A University of Mississippi graduate, Cook volunteers with Morton “Day in the Park,” Keep Morton Beautiful, Miss Morton Pageant and the Christmas Parade.
He also serves on the Compliance Review Board of the Clark Medical Clinic in Scott County.
According to Cook, “no” is not in his vocabulary, as he doesn’t believe in “paying someone to do something you can do for yourself.”
An avid water sports enthusiast, Cook enjoys deep sea fishing, water skiing and traveling in his leisure time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO