Nobody could ever accuse Jason Cook of being lazy. After all, the Jackson native serves as treasurer for Cook Medical Supply and A-plus Mini Storage in Morton and co-owns Southern Accents, a Ridgeland gift boutique.
One of only 42 certified assistive technology professionals in Mississippi, Cook provides patients with custom rehab equipment to help with a multitude of diagnosis.
A University of Mississippi graduate, Cook volunteers with Morton “Day in the Park,” Keep Morton Beautiful, Miss Morton Pageant and the Christmas Parade.
He also serves on the Compliance Review Board of the Clark Medical Clinic in Scott County.
According to Cook, “no” is not in his vocabulary, as he doesn’t believe in “paying someone to do something you can do for yourself.”
An avid water sports enthusiast, Cook enjoys deep sea fishing, water skiing and traveling in his leisure time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast