Nobody could ever accuse Jason Cook of being lazy. After all, the Jackson native serves as treasurer for Cook Medical Supply and A-plus Mini Storage in Morton and co-owns Southern Accents, a Ridgeland gift boutique.
One of only 42 certified assistive technology professionals in Mississippi, Cook provides patients with custom rehab equipment to help with a multitude of diagnosis.
A University of Mississippi graduate, Cook volunteers with Morton “Day in the Park,” Keep Morton Beautiful, Miss Morton Pageant and the Christmas Parade.
He also serves on the Compliance Review Board of the Clark Medical Clinic in Scott County.
According to Cook, “no” is not in his vocabulary, as he doesn’t believe in “paying someone to do something you can do for yourself.”
An avid water sports enthusiast, Cook enjoys deep sea fishing, water skiing and traveling in his leisure time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate