Nobody could ever accuse Jason Cook of being lazy. After all, the Jackson native serves as treasurer for Cook Medical Supply and A-plus Mini Storage in Morton and co-owns Southern Accents, a Ridgeland gift boutique.
One of only 42 certified assistive technology professionals in Mississippi, Cook provides patients with custom rehab equipment to help with a multitude of diagnosis.
A University of Mississippi graduate, Cook volunteers with Morton “Day in the Park,” Keep Morton Beautiful, Miss Morton Pageant and the Christmas Parade.
He also serves on the Compliance Review Board of the Clark Medical Clinic in Scott County.
According to Cook, “no” is not in his vocabulary, as he doesn’t believe in “paying someone to do something you can do for yourself.”
An avid water sports enthusiast, Cook enjoys deep sea fishing, water skiing and traveling in his leisure time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities