Nobody could ever accuse Jason Cook of being lazy. After all, the Jackson native serves as treasurer for Cook Medical Supply and A-plus Mini Storage in Morton and co-owns Southern Accents, a Ridgeland gift boutique.
One of only 42 certified assistive technology professionals in Mississippi, Cook provides patients with custom rehab equipment to help with a multitude of diagnosis.
A University of Mississippi graduate, Cook volunteers with Morton “Day in the Park,” Keep Morton Beautiful, Miss Morton Pageant and the Christmas Parade.
He also serves on the Compliance Review Board of the Clark Medical Clinic in Scott County.
According to Cook, “no” is not in his vocabulary, as he doesn’t believe in “paying someone to do something you can do for yourself.”
An avid water sports enthusiast, Cook enjoys deep sea fishing, water skiing and traveling in his leisure time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful