Jason Wilton Bailey
Jason Bailey doesn’t know the word “quit.”
While working for a Vicksburg CPA firm, the Winona native made the decision to apply for law school but soon suffered the tragic loss of his dad.
Bailey operated his late father’s coffee company during the same time he was studying for his law degree at Ole Miss.
Today, Bailey is an associate attorney with Jones Walker law firm in Olive Branch. A member of the firm’s real estate practice group, he primarily focuses on land transactions.
A 2007 University of Mississippi Law School graduate, Bailey serves as president of the DeSoto County Rebel Club and presides over all the organization’s club and board meetings.
He believes communication is the most important characteristic in any business endeavor, particularly the law profession.
When he has time, Bailey enjoys watching Ole Miss sports, hunting, fishing and running.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point