Jason Wilton Bailey
Jason Bailey doesn’t know the word “quit.”
While working for a Vicksburg CPA firm, the Winona native made the decision to apply for law school but soon suffered the tragic loss of his dad.
Bailey operated his late father’s coffee company during the same time he was studying for his law degree at Ole Miss.
Today, Bailey is an associate attorney with Jones Walker law firm in Olive Branch. A member of the firm’s real estate practice group, he primarily focuses on land transactions.
A 2007 University of Mississippi Law School graduate, Bailey serves as president of the DeSoto County Rebel Club and presides over all the organization’s club and board meetings.
He believes communication is the most important characteristic in any business endeavor, particularly the law profession.
When he has time, Bailey enjoys watching Ole Miss sports, hunting, fishing and running.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports