Jason Wilton Bailey
Jason Bailey doesn’t know the word “quit.”
While working for a Vicksburg CPA firm, the Winona native made the decision to apply for law school but soon suffered the tragic loss of his dad.
Bailey operated his late father’s coffee company during the same time he was studying for his law degree at Ole Miss.
Today, Bailey is an associate attorney with Jones Walker law firm in Olive Branch. A member of the firm’s real estate practice group, he primarily focuses on land transactions.
A 2007 University of Mississippi Law School graduate, Bailey serves as president of the DeSoto County Rebel Club and presides over all the organization’s club and board meetings.
He believes communication is the most important characteristic in any business endeavor, particularly the law profession.
When he has time, Bailey enjoys watching Ole Miss sports, hunting, fishing and running.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19