Jason Wilton Bailey
Jason Bailey doesn’t know the word “quit.”
While working for a Vicksburg CPA firm, the Winona native made the decision to apply for law school but soon suffered the tragic loss of his dad.
Bailey operated his late father’s coffee company during the same time he was studying for his law degree at Ole Miss.
Today, Bailey is an associate attorney with Jones Walker law firm in Olive Branch. A member of the firm’s real estate practice group, he primarily focuses on land transactions.
A 2007 University of Mississippi Law School graduate, Bailey serves as president of the DeSoto County Rebel Club and presides over all the organization’s club and board meetings.
He believes communication is the most important characteristic in any business endeavor, particularly the law profession.
When he has time, Bailey enjoys watching Ole Miss sports, hunting, fishing and running.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete