Jason Wilton Bailey
Jason Bailey doesn’t know the word “quit.”
While working for a Vicksburg CPA firm, the Winona native made the decision to apply for law school but soon suffered the tragic loss of his dad.
Bailey operated his late father’s coffee company during the same time he was studying for his law degree at Ole Miss.
Today, Bailey is an associate attorney with Jones Walker law firm in Olive Branch. A member of the firm’s real estate practice group, he primarily focuses on land transactions.
A 2007 University of Mississippi Law School graduate, Bailey serves as president of the DeSoto County Rebel Club and presides over all the organization’s club and board meetings.
He believes communication is the most important characteristic in any business endeavor, particularly the law profession.
When he has time, Bailey enjoys watching Ole Miss sports, hunting, fishing and running.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi