Jerry L. Toney
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Jerry Toney is a senior vice president and senior financial consultant for Cadence Financial Corporation in Starkville. The Grenada native also serves as a lecturer with Mississippi State University’s Department of Finance and Economics.
As an officer with Cadence, Toney is responsible for not only managing client assets, but coordinating community and economic development activities within the Golden Triangle region and the state.
He has been accorded several honors over the years, including being named one of the “Top 10 Most Influential Men in the Golden Triangle” by Town and Gown Magazine and multiple Outstanding Alumnus awards by the Oktibbeha County Chapter of the MSU Alumni Association. He is a past national board president of the MSU Alumni Association.
Active in the civic arena, Toney serves on the boards of the MSU Athletic Council, MSU Master Planning Committee, MSU Department of Finance and Economics advisory board, Greater Starkville Development Partnership and the Golden Triangle Development Link. In his spare time, Toney enjoys spending time with his family and traveling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring