Jerry L. Toney
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Jerry Toney is a senior vice president and senior financial consultant for Cadence Financial Corporation in Starkville. The Grenada native also serves as a lecturer with Mississippi State University’s Department of Finance and Economics.
As an officer with Cadence, Toney is responsible for not only managing client assets, but coordinating community and economic development activities within the Golden Triangle region and the state.
He has been accorded several honors over the years, including being named one of the “Top 10 Most Influential Men in the Golden Triangle” by Town and Gown Magazine and multiple Outstanding Alumnus awards by the Oktibbeha County Chapter of the MSU Alumni Association. He is a past national board president of the MSU Alumni Association.
Active in the civic arena, Toney serves on the boards of the MSU Athletic Council, MSU Master Planning Committee, MSU Department of Finance and Economics advisory board, Greater Starkville Development Partnership and the Golden Triangle Development Link. In his spare time, Toney enjoys spending time with his family and traveling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years