Jerry L. Toney
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Jerry Toney is a senior vice president and senior financial consultant for Cadence Financial Corporation in Starkville. The Grenada native also serves as a lecturer with Mississippi State University’s Department of Finance and Economics.
As an officer with Cadence, Toney is responsible for not only managing client assets, but coordinating community and economic development activities within the Golden Triangle region and the state.
He has been accorded several honors over the years, including being named one of the “Top 10 Most Influential Men in the Golden Triangle” by Town and Gown Magazine and multiple Outstanding Alumnus awards by the Oktibbeha County Chapter of the MSU Alumni Association. He is a past national board president of the MSU Alumni Association.
Active in the civic arena, Toney serves on the boards of the MSU Athletic Council, MSU Master Planning Committee, MSU Department of Finance and Economics advisory board, Greater Starkville Development Partnership and the Golden Triangle Development Link. In his spare time, Toney enjoys spending time with his family and traveling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove