Jerry L. Toney
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Jerry Toney is a senior vice president and senior financial consultant for Cadence Financial Corporation in Starkville. The Grenada native also serves as a lecturer with Mississippi State University’s Department of Finance and Economics.
As an officer with Cadence, Toney is responsible for not only managing client assets, but coordinating community and economic development activities within the Golden Triangle region and the state.
He has been accorded several honors over the years, including being named one of the “Top 10 Most Influential Men in the Golden Triangle” by Town and Gown Magazine and multiple Outstanding Alumnus awards by the Oktibbeha County Chapter of the MSU Alumni Association. He is a past national board president of the MSU Alumni Association.
Active in the civic arena, Toney serves on the boards of the MSU Athletic Council, MSU Master Planning Committee, MSU Department of Finance and Economics advisory board, Greater Starkville Development Partnership and the Golden Triangle Development Link. In his spare time, Toney enjoys spending time with his family and traveling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur