by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
When John Stolarski was just 12 years old, he decided a job in architecture was his future.
Today, Stolarski is a principal with Allred Architectural Group in Ocean Springs.
He was previously the senior project manager with Biloxi-based Eley Guild Harry Architects, where he had oversight over several multi-million dollar projects simultaneously. Additionally, Stolarski helped the firm complete numerous public recovery projects in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
Active in the Coast Young Professionals organization, the Baltimore, Md., native strives to develop programs that create professional opportunities for his peers.
A member of the American Institute of Architects, he and wife, Meggan, are the proud parents of two children.
When he’s not working, Stolarski enjoys going to the beach with his family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million