by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
When John Stolarski was just 12 years old, he decided a job in architecture was his future.
Today, Stolarski is a principal with Allred Architectural Group in Ocean Springs.
He was previously the senior project manager with Biloxi-based Eley Guild Harry Architects, where he had oversight over several multi-million dollar projects simultaneously. Additionally, Stolarski helped the firm complete numerous public recovery projects in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
Active in the Coast Young Professionals organization, the Baltimore, Md., native strives to develop programs that create professional opportunities for his peers.
A member of the American Institute of Architects, he and wife, Meggan, are the proud parents of two children.
When he’s not working, Stolarski enjoys going to the beach with his family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year