by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
When John Stolarski was just 12 years old, he decided a job in architecture was his future.
Today, Stolarski is a principal with Allred Architectural Group in Ocean Springs.
He was previously the senior project manager with Biloxi-based Eley Guild Harry Architects, where he had oversight over several multi-million dollar projects simultaneously. Additionally, Stolarski helped the firm complete numerous public recovery projects in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
Active in the Coast Young Professionals organization, the Baltimore, Md., native strives to develop programs that create professional opportunities for his peers.
A member of the American Institute of Architects, he and wife, Meggan, are the proud parents of two children.
When he’s not working, Stolarski enjoys going to the beach with his family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings