by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
When John Stolarski was just 12 years old, he decided a job in architecture was his future.
Today, Stolarski is a principal with Allred Architectural Group in Ocean Springs.
He was previously the senior project manager with Biloxi-based Eley Guild Harry Architects, where he had oversight over several multi-million dollar projects simultaneously. Additionally, Stolarski helped the firm complete numerous public recovery projects in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
Active in the Coast Young Professionals organization, the Baltimore, Md., native strives to develop programs that create professional opportunities for his peers.
A member of the American Institute of Architects, he and wife, Meggan, are the proud parents of two children.
When he’s not working, Stolarski enjoys going to the beach with his family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals