by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
When John Stolarski was just 12 years old, he decided a job in architecture was his future.
Today, Stolarski is a principal with Allred Architectural Group in Ocean Springs.
He was previously the senior project manager with Biloxi-based Eley Guild Harry Architects, where he had oversight over several multi-million dollar projects simultaneously. Additionally, Stolarski helped the firm complete numerous public recovery projects in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
Active in the Coast Young Professionals organization, the Baltimore, Md., native strives to develop programs that create professional opportunities for his peers.
A member of the American Institute of Architects, he and wife, Meggan, are the proud parents of two children.
When he’s not working, Stolarski enjoys going to the beach with his family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system