Katrina S. Brown
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Colleagues describe Katrina Brown as a team player who eagerly takes on the responsibility of improving her community.
The Jackson native is an attorney for Flowood law firm Currie Johnson Griffin and Myers, and concentrates her practice on medical malpractice, premises liability and general liability.
Brown is active in numerous professional organizations, including the Metro Black Women Lawyers Association, Magnolia Bar Association and Toastmasters International. A member of Leadership Greater Jackson Class of 2013-14, Brown also volunteers at the Stewpot, Habitat for Humanity, and serves as a big sister with Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Jackson. In addition, she annually assists with a Thanksgiving food drive and Toys for Tots.
Brown earned her law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School.
In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, attending sporting and concert events and mentoring young people.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release