Katrina S. Brown
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Colleagues describe Katrina Brown as a team player who eagerly takes on the responsibility of improving her community.
The Jackson native is an attorney for Flowood law firm Currie Johnson Griffin and Myers, and concentrates her practice on medical malpractice, premises liability and general liability.
Brown is active in numerous professional organizations, including the Metro Black Women Lawyers Association, Magnolia Bar Association and Toastmasters International. A member of Leadership Greater Jackson Class of 2013-14, Brown also volunteers at the Stewpot, Habitat for Humanity, and serves as a big sister with Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Jackson. In addition, she annually assists with a Thanksgiving food drive and Toys for Tots.
Brown earned her law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School.
In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, attending sporting and concert events and mentoring young people.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics