Katrina S. Brown
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Colleagues describe Katrina Brown as a team player who eagerly takes on the responsibility of improving her community.
The Jackson native is an attorney for Flowood law firm Currie Johnson Griffin and Myers, and concentrates her practice on medical malpractice, premises liability and general liability.
Brown is active in numerous professional organizations, including the Metro Black Women Lawyers Association, Magnolia Bar Association and Toastmasters International. A member of Leadership Greater Jackson Class of 2013-14, Brown also volunteers at the Stewpot, Habitat for Humanity, and serves as a big sister with Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Jackson. In addition, she annually assists with a Thanksgiving food drive and Toys for Tots.
Brown earned her law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School.
In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, attending sporting and concert events and mentoring young people.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that