Before Katy Tillman turned 10 years old, she was already a business owner. It seems the Edwards native figured out a way to order shoes and sell them to friends, family and neighbors.
Today, Tillman utilizes her considerable marketing skills as the marketing manager and loan administrator for Ridgeland-based Southern Ag Credit. In her role, Tillman coordinates company-wide customer appreciation events and serves as the public relations liaison to promote Southern Ag’s community presence.
Tillman’s career path reflects her desire to serve others, whether through event-related marketing or helping them find a home. Planning a birthday party for one of her two sons or helping with “4 Miles for Missions” at her church, Tillman’s approach to the task is to be creative.
An avowed “foodie,” the Mississippi State University graduate won a cooking contest in 2007 and was chosen to appear on The Food Network.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)