Before Katy Tillman turned 10 years old, she was already a business owner. It seems the Edwards native figured out a way to order shoes and sell them to friends, family and neighbors.
Today, Tillman utilizes her considerable marketing skills as the marketing manager and loan administrator for Ridgeland-based Southern Ag Credit. In her role, Tillman coordinates company-wide customer appreciation events and serves as the public relations liaison to promote Southern Ag’s community presence.
Tillman’s career path reflects her desire to serve others, whether through event-related marketing or helping them find a home. Planning a birthday party for one of her two sons or helping with “4 Miles for Missions” at her church, Tillman’s approach to the task is to be creative.
An avowed “foodie,” the Mississippi State University graduate won a cooking contest in 2007 and was chosen to appear on The Food Network.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts