Kenneth L. Jones
For Kenneth Jones, communication is the key to building relationships in the professional arena.
The Yazoo City native is the senior marketing executive for LabCorp and is responsible for implementation of marketing and communication strategies.
Before going to LabCorp, Jones worked for Apria Healthcare and was the company’s top Gulf States sales representative for six consecutive years. He also was inducted into Apria’s Eagles Club, only the fifth employee ever to garner the honor.
A graduate of Mississippi College, Jones was working towards completing his masters of health services administration in late 2013.
One of his greatest personal accomplishments was mentoring a Yazoo City High School student, who is currently a student a Holmes Community College.
An avowed “gym rat,” Jones enjoys working out, biking and hanging out with friends.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators