Kenneth L. Jones
For Kenneth Jones, communication is the key to building relationships in the professional arena.
The Yazoo City native is the senior marketing executive for LabCorp and is responsible for implementation of marketing and communication strategies.
Before going to LabCorp, Jones worked for Apria Healthcare and was the company’s top Gulf States sales representative for six consecutive years. He also was inducted into Apria’s Eagles Club, only the fifth employee ever to garner the honor.
A graduate of Mississippi College, Jones was working towards completing his masters of health services administration in late 2013.
One of his greatest personal accomplishments was mentoring a Yazoo City High School student, who is currently a student a Holmes Community College.
An avowed “gym rat,” Jones enjoys working out, biking and hanging out with friends.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics