Kenneth L. Jones
For Kenneth Jones, communication is the key to building relationships in the professional arena.
The Yazoo City native is the senior marketing executive for LabCorp and is responsible for implementation of marketing and communication strategies.
Before going to LabCorp, Jones worked for Apria Healthcare and was the company’s top Gulf States sales representative for six consecutive years. He also was inducted into Apria’s Eagles Club, only the fifth employee ever to garner the honor.
A graduate of Mississippi College, Jones was working towards completing his masters of health services administration in late 2013.
One of his greatest personal accomplishments was mentoring a Yazoo City High School student, who is currently a student a Holmes Community College.
An avowed “gym rat,” Jones enjoys working out, biking and hanging out with friends.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015