Kenneth L. Jones
For Kenneth Jones, communication is the key to building relationships in the professional arena.
The Yazoo City native is the senior marketing executive for LabCorp and is responsible for implementation of marketing and communication strategies.
Before going to LabCorp, Jones worked for Apria Healthcare and was the company’s top Gulf States sales representative for six consecutive years. He also was inducted into Apria’s Eagles Club, only the fifth employee ever to garner the honor.
A graduate of Mississippi College, Jones was working towards completing his masters of health services administration in late 2013.
One of his greatest personal accomplishments was mentoring a Yazoo City High School student, who is currently a student a Holmes Community College.
An avowed “gym rat,” Jones enjoys working out, biking and hanging out with friends.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs