Kenneth L. Jones
For Kenneth Jones, communication is the key to building relationships in the professional arena.
The Yazoo City native is the senior marketing executive for LabCorp and is responsible for implementation of marketing and communication strategies.
Before going to LabCorp, Jones worked for Apria Healthcare and was the company’s top Gulf States sales representative for six consecutive years. He also was inducted into Apria’s Eagles Club, only the fifth employee ever to garner the honor.
A graduate of Mississippi College, Jones was working towards completing his masters of health services administration in late 2013.
One of his greatest personal accomplishments was mentoring a Yazoo City High School student, who is currently a student a Holmes Community College.
An avowed “gym rat,” Jones enjoys working out, biking and hanging out with friends.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal