Kimberla M. Little
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Kimberla Little is assistant vice president for human resources with Regions Financial Corporation. She has direct oversight for over 500 Regions employees in the bank’s south Mississippi geographical area.
A Jackson native, Little’s corporate responsibilities include all aspects of the human resources function, with a direct emphasis on recruiting, employee relations, performance management, employee development and compensation. Before joining Regions, the Jackson State University graduate worked as a senior recruiter for Maxim Healthcare, and as corporate sales manager for the Jackson Marriott Hotel.
In 2012, Little completed requirements for her master of science in leadership at Belhaven University.
She has earned numerous professional honors, including Employee of the Year with the Cabot Lodge and Regions’ Discretionary Merit Award.
Little enjoys traveling in her spare time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015