Kimberla M. Little
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Kimberla Little is assistant vice president for human resources with Regions Financial Corporation. She has direct oversight for over 500 Regions employees in the bank’s south Mississippi geographical area.
A Jackson native, Little’s corporate responsibilities include all aspects of the human resources function, with a direct emphasis on recruiting, employee relations, performance management, employee development and compensation. Before joining Regions, the Jackson State University graduate worked as a senior recruiter for Maxim Healthcare, and as corporate sales manager for the Jackson Marriott Hotel.
In 2012, Little completed requirements for her master of science in leadership at Belhaven University.
She has earned numerous professional honors, including Employee of the Year with the Cabot Lodge and Regions’ Discretionary Merit Award.
Little enjoys traveling in her spare time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)