Kimberla M. Little
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Kimberla Little is assistant vice president for human resources with Regions Financial Corporation. She has direct oversight for over 500 Regions employees in the bank’s south Mississippi geographical area.
A Jackson native, Little’s corporate responsibilities include all aspects of the human resources function, with a direct emphasis on recruiting, employee relations, performance management, employee development and compensation. Before joining Regions, the Jackson State University graduate worked as a senior recruiter for Maxim Healthcare, and as corporate sales manager for the Jackson Marriott Hotel.
In 2012, Little completed requirements for her master of science in leadership at Belhaven University.
She has earned numerous professional honors, including Employee of the Year with the Cabot Lodge and Regions’ Discretionary Merit Award.
Little enjoys traveling in her spare time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations