Kimberla M. Little
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Kimberla Little is assistant vice president for human resources with Regions Financial Corporation. She has direct oversight for over 500 Regions employees in the bank’s south Mississippi geographical area.
A Jackson native, Little’s corporate responsibilities include all aspects of the human resources function, with a direct emphasis on recruiting, employee relations, performance management, employee development and compensation. Before joining Regions, the Jackson State University graduate worked as a senior recruiter for Maxim Healthcare, and as corporate sales manager for the Jackson Marriott Hotel.
In 2012, Little completed requirements for her master of science in leadership at Belhaven University.
She has earned numerous professional honors, including Employee of the Year with the Cabot Lodge and Regions’ Discretionary Merit Award.
Little enjoys traveling in her spare time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders