Kylie B. Boring
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Asked to describe herself in one word, Kylie Boring selected “passionate.”
Born in the Philippines, Boring displays passion no matter the situation, including her job as director of marketing for the Tupelo Convention and Visitors Bureau. She is responsible for promoting and building greater brand awareness by implementing marketing campaigns that inspire visitors to explore Tupelo.
Boring, who earned her degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi, considers Scene, an entertainment supplement she helped develop for the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal, as her most significant professional accomplishment.
Adopted as an infant, Boring is her mother’s greatest fan and admires her faith, conviction and determination in persevering as a single parent.
Among Boring’s other passions is spending time with her son, Van, and having a true appreciation for cooking and the culinary arts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015