Kylie B. Boring
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Asked to describe herself in one word, Kylie Boring selected “passionate.”
Born in the Philippines, Boring displays passion no matter the situation, including her job as director of marketing for the Tupelo Convention and Visitors Bureau. She is responsible for promoting and building greater brand awareness by implementing marketing campaigns that inspire visitors to explore Tupelo.
Boring, who earned her degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi, considers Scene, an entertainment supplement she helped develop for the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal, as her most significant professional accomplishment.
Adopted as an infant, Boring is her mother’s greatest fan and admires her faith, conviction and determination in persevering as a single parent.
Among Boring’s other passions is spending time with her son, Van, and having a true appreciation for cooking and the culinary arts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity