Kylie B. Boring
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Asked to describe herself in one word, Kylie Boring selected “passionate.”
Born in the Philippines, Boring displays passion no matter the situation, including her job as director of marketing for the Tupelo Convention and Visitors Bureau. She is responsible for promoting and building greater brand awareness by implementing marketing campaigns that inspire visitors to explore Tupelo.
Boring, who earned her degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi, considers Scene, an entertainment supplement she helped develop for the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal, as her most significant professional accomplishment.
Adopted as an infant, Boring is her mother’s greatest fan and admires her faith, conviction and determination in persevering as a single parent.
Among Boring’s other passions is spending time with her son, Van, and having a true appreciation for cooking and the culinary arts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three