Kylie B. Boring
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Asked to describe herself in one word, Kylie Boring selected “passionate.”
Born in the Philippines, Boring displays passion no matter the situation, including her job as director of marketing for the Tupelo Convention and Visitors Bureau. She is responsible for promoting and building greater brand awareness by implementing marketing campaigns that inspire visitors to explore Tupelo.
Boring, who earned her degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi, considers Scene, an entertainment supplement she helped develop for the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal, as her most significant professional accomplishment.
Adopted as an infant, Boring is her mother’s greatest fan and admires her faith, conviction and determination in persevering as a single parent.
Among Boring’s other passions is spending time with her son, Van, and having a true appreciation for cooking and the culinary arts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC