Kylie B. Boring
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Asked to describe herself in one word, Kylie Boring selected “passionate.”
Born in the Philippines, Boring displays passion no matter the situation, including her job as director of marketing for the Tupelo Convention and Visitors Bureau. She is responsible for promoting and building greater brand awareness by implementing marketing campaigns that inspire visitors to explore Tupelo.
Boring, who earned her degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi, considers Scene, an entertainment supplement she helped develop for the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal, as her most significant professional accomplishment.
Adopted as an infant, Boring is her mother’s greatest fan and admires her faith, conviction and determination in persevering as a single parent.
Among Boring’s other passions is spending time with her son, Van, and having a true appreciation for cooking and the culinary arts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building