by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
An associate with the Jackson law office of Bradley Arant Boult and Cummings, Michael Bentley focuses his law practice on appellate and commercial litigation.
Bentley graduated summa cum laude from the Mississippi College School of Law and was named the 2011 “Young Lawyer of the Year” by the MC School of Law Alumni Association. He helped establish and now serves as chair of the Appellate Practice Section of the Mississippi Bar Association, and is president of the Mississippi Association of Partners in Education.
Bentley says he owes his respect for the law and justice to his grandfather, a Meridian attorney who was one of the first Mississippi lawyers to represent African-American clients.
Bentley and his wife, Sarah, are the parents of a son, and are active in the Jackson community.
In his leisure time, Bentley enjoys reading about history, golf and watching movies with his wife.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation