Mitchell O. Driskell III
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
A former Eagle Scout, Mitchell Driskell III is now primed to achieve his long-term goals in the legal profession.
Driskell is a partner with Oxford law firm Daniel Coker and concentrates his practice mainly on civil litigation and family law matters.
His contributions to the practice of law are numerous, including serving as chairman of the Mississippi Bar Association Summer School for Lawyers from 2010 to 2013.
On a local level, the Georgia-born Driskell has served on all leadership capacities of the Lafayette County Bar Association and is now on the board of directors of the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association.
A Baylor University graduate, Driskell earned his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School, graduating cum laude in 2000.
Married with two children, Driskell enjoys activities centered around his sons, including playing in the yard and building Lego forts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal