Mitchell O. Driskell III
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
A former Eagle Scout, Mitchell Driskell III is now primed to achieve his long-term goals in the legal profession.
Driskell is a partner with Oxford law firm Daniel Coker and concentrates his practice mainly on civil litigation and family law matters.
His contributions to the practice of law are numerous, including serving as chairman of the Mississippi Bar Association Summer School for Lawyers from 2010 to 2013.
On a local level, the Georgia-born Driskell has served on all leadership capacities of the Lafayette County Bar Association and is now on the board of directors of the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association.
A Baylor University graduate, Driskell earned his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School, graduating cum laude in 2000.
Married with two children, Driskell enjoys activities centered around his sons, including playing in the yard and building Lego forts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three