Mitchell O. Driskell III
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
A former Eagle Scout, Mitchell Driskell III is now primed to achieve his long-term goals in the legal profession.
Driskell is a partner with Oxford law firm Daniel Coker and concentrates his practice mainly on civil litigation and family law matters.
His contributions to the practice of law are numerous, including serving as chairman of the Mississippi Bar Association Summer School for Lawyers from 2010 to 2013.
On a local level, the Georgia-born Driskell has served on all leadership capacities of the Lafayette County Bar Association and is now on the board of directors of the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association.
A Baylor University graduate, Driskell earned his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School, graduating cum laude in 2000.
Married with two children, Driskell enjoys activities centered around his sons, including playing in the yard and building Lego forts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports