Mitchell O. Driskell III
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
A former Eagle Scout, Mitchell Driskell III is now primed to achieve his long-term goals in the legal profession.
Driskell is a partner with Oxford law firm Daniel Coker and concentrates his practice mainly on civil litigation and family law matters.
His contributions to the practice of law are numerous, including serving as chairman of the Mississippi Bar Association Summer School for Lawyers from 2010 to 2013.
On a local level, the Georgia-born Driskell has served on all leadership capacities of the Lafayette County Bar Association and is now on the board of directors of the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association.
A Baylor University graduate, Driskell earned his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School, graduating cum laude in 2000.
Married with two children, Driskell enjoys activities centered around his sons, including playing in the yard and building Lego forts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)