Mitchell O. Driskell III
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
A former Eagle Scout, Mitchell Driskell III is now primed to achieve his long-term goals in the legal profession.
Driskell is a partner with Oxford law firm Daniel Coker and concentrates his practice mainly on civil litigation and family law matters.
His contributions to the practice of law are numerous, including serving as chairman of the Mississippi Bar Association Summer School for Lawyers from 2010 to 2013.
On a local level, the Georgia-born Driskell has served on all leadership capacities of the Lafayette County Bar Association and is now on the board of directors of the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association.
A Baylor University graduate, Driskell earned his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School, graduating cum laude in 2000.
Married with two children, Driskell enjoys activities centered around his sons, including playing in the yard and building Lego forts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love