by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Some might say Nathan Moore is wrapped in maroon and white.
Moore is the director of development for the College of Architecture, Art & Design at Mississippi State University. His duties include soliciting major gifts on behalf of the college, the state’s only school of architecture and largest construction management program.
Under Moore’s leadership, the MSU Foundation has raised funds for the construction management and architecture programs.
A native of Decatur, Ga., Moore received his undergraduate and a master’s degree in public policy and administration at MSU, graduating summa cum laude.
Active in the Starkville community, Moore is a member of the Rotary Club, Greater Starkville Development Partnership and Mississippi Economic Council.
In his spare time, Moore enjoys challenging himself physically by running marathons and triathlons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials