by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Some might say Nathan Moore is wrapped in maroon and white.
Moore is the director of development for the College of Architecture, Art & Design at Mississippi State University. His duties include soliciting major gifts on behalf of the college, the state’s only school of architecture and largest construction management program.
Under Moore’s leadership, the MSU Foundation has raised funds for the construction management and architecture programs.
A native of Decatur, Ga., Moore received his undergraduate and a master’s degree in public policy and administration at MSU, graduating summa cum laude.
Active in the Starkville community, Moore is a member of the Rotary Club, Greater Starkville Development Partnership and Mississippi Economic Council.
In his spare time, Moore enjoys challenging himself physically by running marathons and triathlons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015