by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Some might say Nathan Moore is wrapped in maroon and white.
Moore is the director of development for the College of Architecture, Art & Design at Mississippi State University. His duties include soliciting major gifts on behalf of the college, the state’s only school of architecture and largest construction management program.
Under Moore’s leadership, the MSU Foundation has raised funds for the construction management and architecture programs.
A native of Decatur, Ga., Moore received his undergraduate and a master’s degree in public policy and administration at MSU, graduating summa cum laude.
Active in the Starkville community, Moore is a member of the Rotary Club, Greater Starkville Development Partnership and Mississippi Economic Council.
In his spare time, Moore enjoys challenging himself physically by running marathons and triathlons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO