by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Some might say Nathan Moore is wrapped in maroon and white.
Moore is the director of development for the College of Architecture, Art & Design at Mississippi State University. His duties include soliciting major gifts on behalf of the college, the state’s only school of architecture and largest construction management program.
Under Moore’s leadership, the MSU Foundation has raised funds for the construction management and architecture programs.
A native of Decatur, Ga., Moore received his undergraduate and a master’s degree in public policy and administration at MSU, graduating summa cum laude.
Active in the Starkville community, Moore is a member of the Rotary Club, Greater Starkville Development Partnership and Mississippi Economic Council.
In his spare time, Moore enjoys challenging himself physically by running marathons and triathlons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015