by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Some might say Nathan Moore is wrapped in maroon and white.
Moore is the director of development for the College of Architecture, Art & Design at Mississippi State University. His duties include soliciting major gifts on behalf of the college, the state’s only school of architecture and largest construction management program.
Under Moore’s leadership, the MSU Foundation has raised funds for the construction management and architecture programs.
A native of Decatur, Ga., Moore received his undergraduate and a master’s degree in public policy and administration at MSU, graduating summa cum laude.
Active in the Starkville community, Moore is a member of the Rotary Club, Greater Starkville Development Partnership and Mississippi Economic Council.
In his spare time, Moore enjoys challenging himself physically by running marathons and triathlons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves