Robert D. King Jr.
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Aside from his job, Robert D. King Jr. considers family to be his number one life priority. He and wife Julianne are the proud parents of a 1-year-old son, and King proclaims that being married and becoming a father is his most significant personal accomplishment.
The New Albany native is a shareholder with The Koerber Company, a Hattiesburg-based accounting firm. In addition to assisting the firm’s president with various projects, King is responsible for preparing business valuation reports for compliance with the IRS, marital dissolutions and for purchases and sales of businesses.
In 2011, he obtained the certified valuation analyst credential through the American Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and is currently pursuing the certified in financial forensics credential.
In his leisure time, King enjoys outdoor grilling, spending time with his family and playing fetch with his dogs, Lucy and Harper.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags