Robert D. King Jr.
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Aside from his job, Robert D. King Jr. considers family to be his number one life priority. He and wife Julianne are the proud parents of a 1-year-old son, and King proclaims that being married and becoming a father is his most significant personal accomplishment.
The New Albany native is a shareholder with The Koerber Company, a Hattiesburg-based accounting firm. In addition to assisting the firm’s president with various projects, King is responsible for preparing business valuation reports for compliance with the IRS, marital dissolutions and for purchases and sales of businesses.
In 2011, he obtained the certified valuation analyst credential through the American Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and is currently pursuing the certified in financial forensics credential.
In his leisure time, King enjoys outdoor grilling, spending time with his family and playing fetch with his dogs, Lucy and Harper.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Current Poll
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Dan Mullen, Hugh Freeze to play in pro-am Thursday
- Biloxi Shuckers gives city $925K to speed construction
- Legislators' education alternative challenged in court
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- College Board stands behind move to fire Ole Miss chancellor