Robert D. King Jr.
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Aside from his job, Robert D. King Jr. considers family to be his number one life priority. He and wife Julianne are the proud parents of a 1-year-old son, and King proclaims that being married and becoming a father is his most significant personal accomplishment.
The New Albany native is a shareholder with The Koerber Company, a Hattiesburg-based accounting firm. In addition to assisting the firm’s president with various projects, King is responsible for preparing business valuation reports for compliance with the IRS, marital dissolutions and for purchases and sales of businesses.
In 2011, he obtained the certified valuation analyst credential through the American Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and is currently pursuing the certified in financial forensics credential.
In his leisure time, King enjoys outdoor grilling, spending time with his family and playing fetch with his dogs, Lucy and Harper.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years