Robert D. King Jr.
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Aside from his job, Robert D. King Jr. considers family to be his number one life priority. He and wife Julianne are the proud parents of a 1-year-old son, and King proclaims that being married and becoming a father is his most significant personal accomplishment.
The New Albany native is a shareholder with The Koerber Company, a Hattiesburg-based accounting firm. In addition to assisting the firm’s president with various projects, King is responsible for preparing business valuation reports for compliance with the IRS, marital dissolutions and for purchases and sales of businesses.
In 2011, he obtained the certified valuation analyst credential through the American Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and is currently pursuing the certified in financial forensics credential.
In his leisure time, King enjoys outdoor grilling, spending time with his family and playing fetch with his dogs, Lucy and Harper.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not